Staff Selection Commission has very recently released the SSC CHSL Answer key Tier 1 of SSC CHSL 2018 Exam conducted from 2nd of July to 11th of July 2019. Candidates who took the SSC CHSL 2018 Exam can click on the link given below and download the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key and also check the official notice published on the SSC website. The Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier 1 examination was conducted for more than 5000 Vacancies for the posts of DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC and Sorting Assistant.
The SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 Exam Results will most probably be declared on 11th of September 2019. Representations in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 23.07.2019 (05:00 PM) to 27.07.2019 (05:00 PM).
SSC CHSL Answer Key Tier 1 Exam 2018-19 – Download Here
[gdlr_button href=”https://ssc.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/2207/59429/login.html” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Check the Answer Key Here[/gdlr_button]
For Checking the answer key, a candidate needs to put his/her USER ID & Password as per the Admission Certificate.
[gdlr_button href=”http://bit.ly/CHSL-Answer-Key” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Download the Answer Key Here[/gdlr_button]
How to raise objection against SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key?
- Log in to the SSC Portal with your User ID and Password.
- Your answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Challenges” given on the top right corner of the Answer key.
- Pay the required fees i.e. Rs 100 to challenge the Questions.
- Mention the Question ID you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give your explanation of the challenge in the box given.
- Click on “Submit”.
How to calculate your total marks in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer key?
- The Answer Key displayed on the screen shows the correct answer as well as the option chosen by the candidate.
- You can calculate the number of Correct answers and Incorrect answers.
- Multiply the Correct answers by 2 and calculate the Score/Marks.
- Multiply the Incorrect answers by 0.5 and calculate Negative Scores/marks.
- Subtract the negative marks from the total positive score/Marks.
- The Formula to calculate the total score is as follows:
Total Marks = (No of Correct Questions x 2) – (No of incorrect questions x 0.5)
- Check the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Analysis Here
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 released – Download Now
- SSC MTS Application Status 2019 – Check Here
This was all from us in this blog of “SSC CHSL Answer Key Tier 1 Exam 2018-19”. We hope that you could download your answer key and calculate your marks/scores and are satisfied with your performance in the Exam.
SSC MTS Mock Test Series 2019
- 20 Mocks for SSC MTS – Oliveboard provides you mock tests for your extensive practice for the SSC MTS Paper 1 (CBT Tier 1).
- SSC Sectional Tests – Sectional Tests catering to the all the sections of the Tier 1 of the Exam i.e. General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness.
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
Enroll for the Mock Test Series using the link given below.
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.oliveboard.in/ssc-mts/?ref=hny” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Enroll for SSC MTS 2019 Mock Test Series Here[/gdlr_button]
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test