- SSC CHSL 2020-21 Apply Online Date Extend Till Dec 26, 2020
- SSC CHSL 2020-21 Apply Online @ssc.nic.in
- SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020-21 – Application Fees
- SSC CHSL 2020-21 – Procedure of Filling Online Application
- SSC CHSL 2020-21 – Selection Process
- SSC CHSL 2020-21 – Important Dates
- SSC CHSL 2020-21 Apply Online – FAQs
- What Do We Have In Cart For You?
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Apply Online Date Extend Till Dec 26, 2020
As a recent update by SSC, the closing date of submission of online application for SSC CHSL is extended till 26.12.2020. This is done in view of the difficulties faced by aspiring candidates due to heavy load on servers. The important dates are as follows:
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 26-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 28-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-01-2020
- SSC CHSL Apply Online Last Date Extended Till 26 Dec
Candidates can now again access the SSC CHSL Apply Online Link on ssc.nic.in (SSC Official website). Every year SSC notifies about the recruitment for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA / SA) in various Central Government Departments and Ministries.
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Apply Online @ssc.nic.in
Detailed SSC CHSL Notification was out on i.e 6th Nov 2020. In this blog we’ll discuss how to apply for SSC CHSL 2020-21. Apart from that we’ll provide all the information you need to know about the SSC CHSL Apply Online Procedure, Exam Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, SSC CHSL Vacancy etc. Let us start with SSC CHSL 2020 apply online blog.
You can either go to Apply Tab on the menu bar to find CHSL tab (Highlighted in yellow is the apply now link) or visit ssc.nic.in and register as a new user as shown in the image below.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020-21 – Application Fees
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/-
- The fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card
- SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 – check the link here to apply.
SSC CHSL 2020-21 – Procedure of Filling Online Application
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of online Application for the Examination
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
1. Read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’.
2. Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
c. Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers.
(You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
d. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
e. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with benchmark disability.
3. For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
4. One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
a. Basic details
b. Additional and contact details
5. For filling up the ‘One-Time Registration Form’, please follow the following steps:
a. Few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc.) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form to avoid any inadvertent mistakes in filling up of the form. If there is mismatch between the original and verify data columns, it will not be accepted and an indication to this effect will be given in red text.
b. provide information about Aadhaar Number/ Identity Card and its Number.
c. Fill your name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
d. Fill your father’s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
e. Fill your mother’s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
f. Fill your date of birth exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
g. Matriculation (10th Class) Examination Details which include:
i. Name of Education Board
ii. Roll Number
iii. Year of passing
i. Level of Educational Qualification (highest).
j. Your Mobile Number. This must be a working mobile number as it will be verified through ‘One Time Password’ (OTP). It may be noted that any information which the Commission may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this mobile number only. Your mobile number will also be used for retrieval of password, if required.
k. Your Email ID. This must be a working Email ID as it will be verified through OTP. It may also be noted that any information which the Commission may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this Email ID only.Your Email ID will also be used for retrieval of password/ Registration Number, if required.
l. Provide detail of State/ UT of your Permanent Address.
m. When the Basic Details provided at S No-1 to 10 are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID.
n. You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted.
o. Login using your Registration Number as username and auto generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password, when prompted on first login.
p. After successful password change, you need to login again using your Registration Number and changed password.
q. On successful login, information about the ‘Basic Details’ so far filled by you will be displayed. You may edit it, if required or proceed further by clicking on ‘Next’ button at the bottom to complete your one-time Registration.
r. Provide information about your Category.
s. Provide information about your Nationality
t. Provide information about visible Identification Mark. You may be required to show the above Identification Mark at various stages of examination.
u. Provide information about benchmark disabilities, if any. If you are suffering from any specific benchmark disability identified suitable for government jobs, then provide Disability Certification Number.
v. Provide information about your Permanent and Present Address. Save the data and proceed further to the last Part of the Registration Process.
w. Save the information provided. Take draft printout and review the information filled in the Registration Form carefully, before ‘Final Submit’.
x. Read the ‘Declaration’ carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click ‘I Agree’.
y. Upon clicking ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at designated field to complete the Registration Process.
z. After submission of Basic information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system.
6. After completion of registration process, ‘Basic Details’ can be changed only twice.
THEREFORE, BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS WHILE MAKING ONE TIME REGISTRATION
Part-II (Online Application Form)
1. Before proceeding with filling of online application, keep the following data ready:
a. Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
b. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height).
2. Login to online system through your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
3. Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020’ Section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
4. Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be automatically filled from your Onetime Registration Data which is non-editable.
5. S No-15: Give your preference for Examination Centers. You may choose examination Centers within the same Region. Choice for all the three Centers must be given in the order of preference.
6. S No-16: Select the medium of Typing Test.
7. S No-17: Click ‘Yes’ if you have passed 12th Standard in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent or else ‘No’.
8. S No-18: If you are serving in Armed Forces or are an ex-serviceman, fill up the required information. Wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen are not treated as exservicemen and therefore they should select ‘No’.
9. S No-19.1: Provide information on whether you are suffering from Cerebral Palsy or not.
10. S No-19.2: Indicate if you have physical limitation to write and scribe is required to write on your behalf. Please go through Para-8 of the Notice of Examination for more information.
11. 19.3 to 19.5: If you are eligible for availing the facility of scribe as per Para-8 of the Notice of examination, provide information about the requirement of scribe.
12. S No-20: If you are seeking age relaxation, select appropriate age-relaxation category.
13. S No-21: Indicate your highest educational qualification.
14. S No-22: Provide details of the qualifying educational qualification.
15. S No-23: Please see Notice of Examination, Para No: 21 and fill up accordingly.
16. S No-24 to 26: Information with regard to Present and Permanent Address will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data.
17. Upload your recent Photograph
18. Upload your signature as specified
19. S No-28: Click ‘Yes’, if the date on which the uploaded photograph has been taken is clearly printed on it.
20. Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill up Captcha code.
21. Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry, click on ‘Edit/ Modify’ button and make requisite corrections before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled, preview and verify the information and submit the Application. You will not be able to make any correction in the online application after submission of the application.
22. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
23. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Refer Para-11 of the Notice of Examination for further information on the payment of fee.
24. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is normally not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage. However, you may be required to provide printout of the online application form to address grievances related to online application, if any.
SSC CHSL 2020-21 – Selection Process
- The examination will consist of
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-I),
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, the metric systems of weights and measures will be used.
- The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking in the examination. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
The selection is done in the following three phases:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 (Computer Based Test)
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 (Descriptive Paper)
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 (Typing and Skill Test)
SSC CHSL 2020-21 – Important Dates
|SSC CHSL Registration Start Date||06-11-2020|
|SSC CHSL Registration End Date||19-12-2020|
|Last Date of Online Payment||21-12-2020 (23:30)|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan
Last Date of Offline Payment (Challan)
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Examination Date
||12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Examination Date
||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Apply Online – FAQs
Candidates can apply till 19th December 2020.
SSC CHSL stands for Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL). It is Higher Secondary Level national recruitment exam conducted by SSC every year for various posts like LDC, JSA, PA, SA and DEO in various ministries/departments/offices of the Government of India.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Any citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India AND falling between the Age limit 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021 are eligible to apply for SSC CHSL 2020. There is no limit to the number of attempts to SSC CHSL.
Candidates should start with checking their eligibility.
If they are eligible, you must go through the entire syllabus and find your strengths and weaknesses.
Take regular national level mock tests
Read eBooks and study materials readily available on internet
If required, take oline or offline SSC CHSL Coaching (But before it is too late. You can go for crash courses as you are near the exam date as well)
The SSC CHSL Tier I exam is scheduled to be conducted between 12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021.
It does not! But candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University for LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO. Additionally, for DEOs in C&AG candidates must have passed 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Tier I exam is to be conducted from 12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021. If you have three 3 months‘ time left, make sure you get a good online/offline mentor and a strict mock test schedule. Don’t forget to practice typing for the skill test.
What Do We Have In Cart For You?
Kickstart your preparations for SSC CHSL 2020-21 exam with Oliveboard. The SSC CHSL Tier I exam is scheduled to be conducted between 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021.
- 20 Mock Tests for Tier 1
- 100+ Sectional Tests (Covers Quant/Reasoning/English
- Access to all Oliveboard Concept Videos (Covers Quant/Reasoning/English
- Lessons on All Topics(Covers Quant/Reasoning/English)
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now