SSC CHSL Question Paper: The SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level ( SSC CHSL ) is a nationwide exam conducted for the recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA / SA) in various central government departments and ministries.
Practicing on the SSC CHSL previous years papers is really important for candidates appearing for SSC CHSL 2021 and are the first steps to kick start your preparation. In this blog we are providing the section wise SSC CHSL Question papers based on the previous year exams. The question papers are coupled with solutions and candidates can download these papers using the links given below. These papers will prove to be handy in understanding the exam pattern and the the expected questions in the upcoming SSC CHSL exam.
SSC CHSL Question Papers – Tier 1
Download SSC CHSL Section wise question papers. Each of the section of SSC CHSL has been segregated with 200 or more questions in the PDF given below. These questions are based on previous year SSC CHSL papers.
Download 150 SSC CHSL Reasoning Questions with Solution – Use the link below to download the PDF.
Download 300 SSC CHSL English Questions with Solution – Use the link below to download the PDF.
Download 200+ SSC CHSL GK Questions with Solution – Use the link below to download the PDF.
Download 200+ SSC CHSL Quantitative Aptitude Questions with Solution – Use the link below to download the PDF.
How to Download the Ebooks
These ebooks are listed on the Oliveboard App or the website for free download. You are required to create a free Oliveboard account on our website or on the app and download the ebooks for offline use.
Steps involved are –
- Use this link to register or login to your Oliveboard account on website or Oliveboard Android App
- Navigate to Free Ebooks section on the dashboard as shown.
- Click on Download button to access the ebooks. (Use Ctrl+F to find any other ebook on the dashboard)
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Prelims Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Descriptive Exam
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive test of 100 marks
- Would be conducted in pen and paper mode
- The duration of the test will be 80 minutes
- The paper would comprise writing of an Essay (200-250 words) and, Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words
- It can be taken in either Hindi or English
The paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates as it is necessary for government jobs. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 %. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
SSC CHSL Tier-III Typing/Skill Test
Tier-III of the Examination is a skill test/ typing test which is qualifying in nature. It is conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II).
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer for DEO
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): – A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer
- Such Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/ her choice/ option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Prepare for SSC CHSL 2021 With Oliveboard
Learn with Online Classes
- Complete IBPS Clerk Online Course for Prelims & Mains 2020-21
- Top Faculty + Live Practice + Doubt Clearing & more.
Practice with Mock Tests
Analyze & Improve
- Analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics.
- SSC CHSL Mock test scores comparison with Toppers
- Know Strong & Weak Areas & get Adaptive Engine suggestions for improvement
Recommended Free Downloads
- Important Government Schemes PDF – For NABARD Grade A Exam
- Geometry Triangles Notes Free Ebook For SSC Exams | Download Now
- Oliveboard BOLT Current Affairs in Hindi  – Monthly PDF capsule
- FREE Computer Awareness PDF: Study Notes for IBPS, IB ACIO & ECGC Exam
- Free General Awareness PDF [Bolt]: For SSC CHSL & SSC CGL Exam
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | Free GK eBook Download
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now