SSC CHSL is nationwide exam conducted for the recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA / SA) in various central government departments and ministries. SSC has released the tentative vacancies for the combined higher secondary (10+2) level examination, 2019. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 examination is going to be conducted from 16 March 2020 to 27 March 2020. Read along to know more about SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019.
SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019 (tentative): Released Now
Click on the link given below to know SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019.
SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019: Important Dates
10 January 2020 is the last date to apply for SSC CHSL 2019. Hurry up those who have not registered till now.
|SSC CHSL 2019 Registration Start Date||3rd Dec 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Registration End Date||10th Jan 2020|
|Last Date of Online Payment||12th Jan 2020|
|Last Date of Offline Payment (Challan)||14th Jan 2020|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Examination Date
||16th to 27th March 2020|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 Examination Date
||28th June 2020|
SSC CHSL Vacancies– Exam Pattern For Tier-I
|General Intelligence Reasoning||25||50||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude(Basic Arithmetic Skills)||25||50|
Note: This examination will consist of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-I, II & III There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019 – Exam Pattern For Tier-II
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive test of 100 marks.
- Would be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- The duration of the test will be 80 minutes.
- The paper would comprise writing of an Essay (200-250 words) and, Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- It can be taken in either Hindi or English.
The paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates as it is necessary for government jobs. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 %. The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit.
SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019- Exam Pattern For Tier-III
Tier-III of the Examination is a skill test/ typing test which is qualifying in nature. It is conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II).
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer for DEO
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): – A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer
- Such Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/ her choice/ option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
We hope you find this SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019 blog useful for your preparation. Stay tuned with Oliveboard for more such blogs.
ALSO READ: SSC CGL QUANT IMPORTANT QUESTIONS PART 1
We have brought you one of the best courses for SSC CGL exam preparation, SSC CGL Brahmastra – An Online Preparation Course. The SSC CGL Brahmastra Course for 2019-20 is one of the most comprehensive online coaching for the CGL Exam preparation. The SSC CGL Online course will be beneficial to all, especially to those who do not have access to the coaching classes.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – FREE monthly general awareness Ebook
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test