Each year, the Staff Selection Commission conducts an exam to hire suitable candidates for the position of Junior Hindi Translator through the SSC JHT Vacancy. As soon as the recruitment notification is posted online, those eligible and interested can apply on their official website. Junior Hindi translators are in charge of translating and typing the documents in the Hindi language. They are also in charge of enforcing language policies in several departments. Based on experience and job performance, SSC JHT offers numerous prospects for advancement. Those who pass the interview process will be paid a starting salary of Rs.35,400, plus benefits such as DA and HRA.
Candidates will be assessed in two stages, with the first being a computer-based test and the second being a descriptive type paper. To be considered for the post of SSC JHT, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30. Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in Hindi alongside English as a required minimum educational qualification. Please note that the official notification for the post of Junior Hindi translator for the year 2021 is yet to be released by the Staff Selection Commission. We urge everyone to regularly check the SSC’s official website to stay up to date. Continue reading to learn about the SSC JHT Vacancy.
SSC JHT Exam: Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Position||Junior Hindi translator|
|Number of positions||Yet to be announced|
|Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Admit card||Yet to be announced|
|Online application submission Start date||Yet to be announced|
|Online application submission End date||Yet to be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection process||Computer-Based Test|
|Eligibility||Master’s in Hindi from a recognized University|
SSC JHT Vacancy
The SSC JHT Vacancy for 2021 is yet to be announced by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates will be evaluated in two stages, a computer-based test followed by a descriptive type paper. Candidates that pass round one of the interview procedures, which is a computer-based test, will be invited to round two, which is a descriptive type paper. Based on the results of paper II, the candidates will be offered a position as a Junior Hindi translator.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will publish the SSC JHT Vacancy for 2021 shortly. It would be a great opportunity for anyone seeking a career as a Hindi translator. Thus, it is important to check the SSC’s official website regularly to stay informed about the job specifics.
In the meantime, take a look at the 2020 SSC JHT Vacancy to understand better what to expect this year. The Staff Selection Commission advertised a total of 283 vacancies for the position of Hindi translator in the year 2020. There were 275 openings for Junior Hindi Translators and 8 for Senior Hindi Translators out of the total of 283 positions.
|Position||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Hindi Translators||275|
|Senior Hindi Translators||8|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
The number of vacancies for Hindi Translators this year may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission, but we won’t know for sure until the official notification is released on their website.
Please see the following departmental details for various positions:
|M/o Railway||Junior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|M/o Defence (O/o the JS(TRG) & CAO) AFHQ||Junior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)||Junior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|M/o Mines||Junior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG)||Junior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|Central Board of Indirect Taxes (CBIT) (D/o Revenue)||Junior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|IHQ MoD (N)/DCMPR [Integrated HQ, Ministry of Defence (Navy)]||Junior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|D/o Industrial Policy and Promotion||Junior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|D/o Food & Public Distribution||Junior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|M/o Defence (O/o the JS(TRG) & CAO) AFHQ||Senior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|M/o Environment & Forests & Climate Change||Senior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|Directorate of Enforcement (D/o Revenue)||Senior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|IHQ MoD (N)/DCMPR [Integrated HQ, Ministry of Defence (Navy)]||Senior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|Air Headquarters||Senior Translator (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
|Rajbhasha Vibhag (MHA), CHTI||Hindi Pradhyapak (Group B, Non-Gazetted)|
SSC JHT Exam Instructions
- Candidates are recommended to review the educational criteria, age requirements, physical and medical standards, and other requirements to ensure that they are qualified for the position of Junior Hindi Translator.
- Candidates must write their full name, date and place of birth, father’s name, & mother’s name exactly as they appear on their matriculation certificate, or their application will be rejected.
- Requests for changes or corrections to any details in the Application Form that have already been submitted will not be considered under any circumstances.
- An applicant may submit only one exam application. If the Commission detects more than one application from the same candidate, the Commission will reject all applications.
- All of the positions have an All India Service Liability (AISL), which means that the candidate may be required to serve anywhere around the country if selected.
Job openings are limited due to heavy competition for SSC JHT seats and a limited number of opportunities. As a result, applicants must give their best shot to be considered for their ideal job.
SSC JHT openings are advertised by the Staff Selection Commission.
The vacancy for Junior Hindi Translator for 2021 is yet to be announced by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Thus, we encourage everyone to regularly check the SSC’s official website to stay informed about the job specifics.
To be considered for the post of SSC JHT, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
SSC JHT job openings can be found on our blog or their official website.
- यूपीपीएससी पीसीएस पात्रता- अवलोकन, पात्रता मानदंड, शैक्षिक योग्यता
- यूपीएसएसएससी पीईटी परीक्षा
- UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria- Overview, Eligibility Criteria
- UP Police Constable Cutoff- Overview, Important Dates, Cutoff
- UP Police Constable Salary & Job Profile- Important Dates, Profile, Salary Structure
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें