SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2024
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2024 is a set of criteria that needs to be fulfilled by the candidates to be eligible to apply online. Candidates wishing to apply for SSC MTS in the future should know the eligibility criteria. Knowing the qualifications required before applying for the exam is important. This article will detail all the required info about the same.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates must be aware of the detailed eligibility criteria of the SSC MTS Recruitment 2024. We have mentioned below the detailed eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st of January 1962, to permanently settle in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are as follows:
- 18-25 years for MTS
- 18-27 years for a few posts of MTS.
|PwD (SC/ ST)
|03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.
|Up to 40 years of age.
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ ST).
|Up to 45 years of age.
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.
|Up to 35 years of age.
The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS 2024 Eligibility – Conclusion
We hope all prospective candidates have begun their preparation. Make sure to keep up with the latest updates on SSC MTS 2024 with Oliveboard.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The minimum academic qualification is that candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Ans. For SSC MTS, the minimum age limit is 18, and the maximum age limit is 25.
- SSC MTS Application Form 2024, Direct Link to Apply Online
- SSC MTS Notification 2024, Check SSC MTS Exam News
- SSC MTS Salary 2024, Check Salary Structure & Job Description
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2024, Important Topics and Exam Pattern
- SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2024, Check the Detailed Criteria
- SSC MTS Exam Date 2024, Important Dates and Schedule
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.