SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers : SSC MTS 2021 Exam was conducted from 5th July to 22nd July 2022. The SSC MTS 2022 Exam will likely be conducted in Mid 2023. In order to succeed in an exam like SSC MTS, candidates must have a thorough preparation plan. By solving SSC MTS Previous Year Papers, candidates can determine the exam pattern, the weightage of marks by section, and the type of questions asked in the examination. Candidates will also be able to see which areas they are weak in and which areas they are strong in by taking the SSC MTS Question Paper.
SSC MTS Previous year question papers PDF are extremely helpful for candidates who are participating in this current and upcoming recruitment drive. Candidates will be able to improve their time management, speed, and accuracy when taking tests. In this article, we will share with you direct links to SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers PDF for Paper 1 and 2, which will help you to prepare for the examination. Read the complete article and find out useful links to help you prepare.
Table of Contents
SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers 2021
Candidate must check SSC MTS Model Papers Pdf also in order to clear the written examination. It is crucial for candidates to read and practice the syllabus and previous year’s questions to ensure they crack SSC MTS. Applicants can also practice answering the previous year’s questions, which will also help them manage their time.
SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper 2021 – 48 sets with answers
Click on the link below to download the SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper 2021 with answers of all 48 sets
SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers
Download Question Papers of Paper 1 and Paper 2 of other previous years below :
|SSC MTS Question Paper PDF Download||SSC MTS Previous Year Paper With Solution – English|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Paper 2 Aug 2019 – 1st Shift||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Paper 2 Aug 2019 – 2nd Shift||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Paper 2 Aug 2019– 3rd Shift||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Paper 14th May 2017 – 1st Shift||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Paper 14th May 2017 – 2nd Shift||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Papers 23rd February 2014||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Papers 24th March 2013||Click Here|
The SSC MTS Previous Question Papers for Paper 2 are tabulated below:
|SSC MTS Previous Year Question Papers For Tier-II||SSC MTS Tier 2 Previous Year Question Paper|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 previous year question paper pdf download||Click Here|
|Tier 2 SSC MTS previous year question paper pdf download||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Previous Year Question Paper In Hindi PDF||Click Here|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Since the MTS exam pattern keeps evolving from time to time, it is important to know the MTS Question paper pattern. It is equally important to know how the marks are distributed section-wise for SSC MTS Question Papers. For your convenience, we have included the latest SSC MTS exam pattern. The following table provides the new MTS exam pattern for candidates taking the SSC MTS exam 2021:
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
MTS Exam Pattern Changes: SSC MTS Paper I is objective in nature. There will be 100 multiple choice questions in it. Examining the test pattern will help you understand what type of questions you may encounter in the exam. It used to have a total of 150 marks, but now the exam is conducted for 100.
- The total marks in the most recent pattern are 100.
- The examination will consist only of objective type questions (multiple choice questions).
- The questions will be in both English and Hindi.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- SSC MTS is a 90-minute exam.
- Visually impaired applicants with cerebral palsy have a 120-minute time limit.
The Importance of Previous Year Question Papers
The following are some of the benefits of analyzing MTS Previous Year Question Papers:
1. By attempting previous year question papers, candidates will be able to understand the pattern of the exam, the number of questions in each section, and the types of questions asked.
2. Attempting past year’s SSC MTS questions can give candidates an idea of the difficulty level of the exam – whether the questions are easy, difficult, or moderate.
3. Solving previous year papers helps candidates build a proper strategy for the exam – how to approach questions, how much time to allocate to each section, etc. It is very important if you want to convert your knowledge into marks.
4. Analyzing Previous Year Papers and identifying your weaknesses will allow you to identify knowledge gaps, problems with time management, and weaknesses in question selection. When you know where you are weak, you can improve those specific aspects.
5. Try previous year exams to get an idea of your performance. This will let candidates identify their weak spots. A candidate can track their performance level after each test by practicing regularly.
6. Solving previous year’s question papers will help the candidates to improve their time management skills.
Having a complete knowledge about MTS Past Year Question Papers is now easy. SSC MTS Syllabus is an important resource for students as exams will soon approach, so they should complete it now.
SSC MTS Previous Year Papers FAQs
SSC MTS Exam 2021 was held from 5th – 22nd July 2022.
The SSC MTS selection process comprises Paper 1, Paper 2 and Document Verification.
Attempting or solving a previous year question paper will help candidates understand the paper pattern, kind of question asked and also improve test taking skills such as time management, accuracy and speed.
There are 25 questions asked for each section of Paper 1.
Visit this blog and get access to download SSC MTS previous years papers.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series