Table of Contents
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers 2023
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers 2023 – SSC Stenographer exam is conducted by SSC to recruit aspirants on stenographer post in the various departments of central government. In order to prepare for this exam, candidates must go through previous year papers. Solving PYPs help one to prepare better for the upcoming exam. With that thing in mind, here we present SSC Stenographer Previous year papers of year 2022. You can download these papers in both Hindi and English Language.
Download the SSC Stenographer PYPs
Candidates can download the previous year’s question papers in both Hindi and English. The direct link to download PYQ papers for SSC Stenographer recruitment is below.
Sneak-peek into the PDF
How to download the Free PDF?
1. Click on the download link.You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
2. Register/Login to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email ID and a password to be able to download the pdfs.
3. After Logging in, you will be able to download the free e-book by clicking on “click here” as shown in the snap below.
What do SSC Stenographer’s Previous Year Papers contain?
Here are a few questions as example as to what you’ll find in the PDFs.
Q.1 Who among the following was the founder of the Sunga dynasty, who established his kingdom by killing the last Mauryan emperor?
Q.2 Which Indian cricketer announced his retirement from all kinds of competitive cricket in December 2021?
- Harbhajan Singh
- Suresh Raina
- Ishant Sharma
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Q.3 Who among the following was popularly known as Masterda, who led the Chittagong Armory raid in April 1930 in British India?
- Surya Sen
- Ganesh Ghosh
- Anant Singh
- Lokenath Baul
Q.4 Puccinia is a parasitic:
Q.5 In which of the following Olympics did the Indian football team finish fourth?
- 1936 Berlin
- 1948 London
- 1960 Rome
- 1956 Melbourne
Q.6 For how many days, is the Karaga Utsav depicting the religious heritage and rich
culture of Karnataka celebrated?
Q.7 In which Indian city did Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Gobar-Dhan
(Bio-CNG) Plant in February 2022?
Q.8 Kalamandalam Ramankutty Nair received the Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowship for his contribution to Kathkali in which of the following years?
Q.9 Which of the following monsoon is responsible for torrential rainfall over the Tamil
Nadu coast, southern Andhra Pradesh, southeast Karnataka and southeast Kerala
during October and November?
- South-west monsoon
- North-east monsoon
- South-east monsoon
- North-west monsoon
Q.10 In the context of Green Revolution, what does ‘H’ stand for in HYV?
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Papers 2023 – Conclusion
This is all from our side in this blog. Stay tuned to Oliveboard! Candidates will get great help in solving these question papers as they will provide a realistic idea of the exam and help tremendously with the preparation.
- SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers 2023 – Download Now!
- SSC Stenographer Salary 2023, Know Pay Scale and Benefits
- SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2023, Know Previous Year Cut Offs
- SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ 2023 Result, Check Details
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023, Know Topics and Exam Pattern
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.