With a total of 421 vacancies announced for the recruitment of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, there is a wave of thrill and excitement among the Government Jobs aspirants. This recruitment notification allows them to apply for and secure a Government job. The one thing that the aspirants are keen to know is the salary that the post offers and the kind of work that this profile expects from the candidate. Let us cut short the conversation and quickly jump to the core objective of this blog that is to know about the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Salary and Job Profile.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Salary and Job Profile
1. Enforcement Officer Salary & PayScale
An EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer’s Salary will be in the range of Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th Pay Commission. This means that an Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer will draw salary in the range of Rs 43,600 to 55,200.
The post of Enforcement/Accounts officer is categorized as Non-Ministerial General Central Service Group ‘B’.
total salary drawn by an EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer is Rs. 53312 excluding the HRA, TA and other allowances received based on the city posted in.
Based on the city that the officer is posted in, an Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer is also liable to receive up to Rs 60,000 or more as the total in-hand salary.
|Post Name||UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer|
|Group||Group ‘B’ (Non-Ministerial Post)|
|Pay Matrix Level||Level 8 (as per the 7th Pay Commission)|
|Pay Band||Pay Band 2|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4800/-|
|Entry Pay||Rs. 47600/-|
|Total emoluments Initially
(Excluding TA, HRA & Other
|Total emoluments Initially
(Including TA, HRA & Other
|Rs Rs 60,000|
2. EPFO Enforcement Officer Job Profile
Duties to be performed:
- Duties of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer inter alia are to look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal, Pension and Computer which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry settlement of claims, general administration;
- Maintenance of Cash Book/ administration; maintenance of Cash Book/Reconciliation of Bank Statements; MIS returns etc.
Impressed by the UPSC EPFO Salary & Job Profile? Start preparing with Oliveboard’s Mock Tests & Summary Notes
3. EPFO Enforcement/Accounts Officer Mock Tests and Study Material
Get 10 Mock Tests for your practice and Summary Notes for all the topics mentioned in the syllabus.
Gharpe Coaching – Free Online Coaching in Times of Lockdown
This special course has been designed for all the students attending offline coaching institutes who are now unable to attend the classes due to Covid-19 restrictions.
The course replicates the exact classroom environment by providing live tuition by the best faculty along with additional practice through PDFs.
You also get 3 full-length Oliveboard mock tests.
All you now need is a mobile phone and Oliveboard app to learn online from your home.
Keep visiting Oliveboard for Latest job vacancies and updates and Exam Preparation.
So this was all about the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Salary and Job Profile 2020. We would recommend applying ASAP for the post and not wait till the last date of application.
Keep visiting Oliveboard for Latest Exam updates and study material.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now