The BOI Credit Officer Syllabus 2022 is quite important when studying for the written exam because no one can begin their preparation without a syllabus. To assist aspirants, we have included the Bank Of India Officer Syllabus 2022 in table format on this page. Aspirants can easily obtain the minimum required marks for the test by studying the curriculum. Obtaining the Bank Of India Credit Officer Syllabus 2022 simplifies your preparation. The Bank Of India will compile a merit list based on the written tests. As a result, applicants must obtain the BOI Credit Officer Syllabus and complete each topic before the test. If you complete the entire syllabus, you will undoubtedly obtain a high test score.
ATTEMPT A FREE BOI CREDIT OFFICER MOCK TEST
BOI Credit Officer Syllabus
Before beginning test preparation, it is critical to review the BOI Credit Officer 2022 curriculum. The syllabus for the BOI Credit Officer exam comprises questions from three sections: Banking awareness in general, with an emphasis on banking, English language, and professional understanding (Financial Management). Many banking applicants find English to be a nightmare, yet it is possible to score well if well prepared. For the General Awareness part, you must be up to date on current events and have solid financial knowledge. The table below contains the full BOI Credit Officer curriculum.
- Cloze Test
- Double Fillers
- Error Spotting
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Vocabulary Based Questions
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry |
- Awards and Honours 2022
- Banking Reforms
- Banking Terms
- Basel Norms
- Capital & Money Market Instrument
- Commercial Banks, NBFCs, HFC - Latest news
- Complete List of Obituaries 2022
- Credit Rating and Agencies
- Financial market instruments
- Financial Terms
- Foreign investment and trade
- Growth numbers by various organisations
- Heads of various financial organisations
- Important committees
- Indian Financial System
- India's Rankings in Different Indices
- International Banking
- International reports and indices
- Joint Military Exercises of India
- Latest Acts related to Banking
- Latest circulars of RBI and SEBI
- Latest mergers and MOUs of banks and financial institutions
- Latest Updates in Financial & Capital Markets
- List of Appointments in 2022
- List of Important Days With Themes
- List of MoUs signed by India in 2022
- List of Sports Events & Winners – 2022
- List of Summits and Conferences
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Banking Companies
- Ministry of Cabinet Ministers
- Monthly GK Digest
- Mutual Funds
- NPA - latest news
- Payment Options- NEFT, RTGS, Bharat Bill payment etc.
- Priority Sector Lending
- RBI Monetary Policy
- Recently Appointed Brand Ambassadors List
- Regulatory Bodies in India- NABARD, SEBI etc.
- Regulatory organisations: SEBI/NABARD/RBI
- Renamed Govt. Schemes, Cities, Airports & Railway Stations
- SARFAESI Act
- Union budget
- Upcoming Sports Event From 2017-2023
1. Credit Management in Banks
Screening of Applications-Appraisal of Credit-Sanction Limit- Post Sanction Compliance - Monitoring Supervision - Review- Government Policies for Credit Extension- Credit Institutions- Principles of Good Lending- Borrower Study and Bankers Opinion- Credit Policy by Banks- Government Regulation of Credit -Prudential Norms.
2. Over View of Credit Policy and Loan Characteristics
The Credit Process –Characteristics of Different Types of Loans- Evaluating Commercial Loan Requests - Financial Statement Analysis- Cash Flow Analysis- Projections-Management of the Firm and other Factors -Feasibility Study - Fundamental Credit Issues - Credit Analysis-Different Types of Borrowers - Balance Sheet Analysis for Lending - Forms of Advances Secured and Unsecured Advances- Short Term and Long-Term Advances.
3. Evaluating consumer loans
Types- Credit analysis of consumer loans- Risk-return analysis of consumer loans- Customer profitability analysis and loan pricing- Fixed Vs floating rates
4. Loan and Advances Against Pledge
Hypothecation- Mortgage - Lien- Advances Against Goods- Document to Title to Goods - Life Insurance Policies - Stock Exchange Securities-Fixed Deposit Receipts - Book Debts- Supply Bills- Real Estates - Advance Against Collateral Securities
5. Agricultural Finances and Retail Lending
Crop Loans- Crop Insurance Schemes- Dairy- Sericulture- Poultry- Animal husbandry - Horticulture - Kissan Credit Cards - NABARD Initiatives - Lead Bank Schemes - Retail Banking Advances - Concept - Retail Banking Products - Consumer Credit Financing.
6. NPA Management
Introduction- Identification of NPAs- Asset Classification- Prudential Norms- Capital Adequacy - International Banking Regulation-Basel Norms - Asset Classification Provisioning - Effect of NPA on Profitability - Assessment Procedure- Pre-sanction Appraisal - Post Sanction Supervision- Monitoring Systems for existing and likely NPAs-Tools to manage NPAs -Compromise Scheme, Lok Adalat, Debt Recovery Tribunals, Wilful Defaulters, SARFAESI Act, Asset Reconstruction Companies-CIBIL.
BOI Credit Officer Exam Pattern 2022
- The Professional Knowledge, English Language and General Awareness with Special Reference to the Banking Industry are all covered in the BOI Credit Officer Exam Pattern 2022.
- There will be a total of 175 questions.
- The questions in the exam will be objective.
- The overall exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There is a system of negative marking.
|Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||Composite Time of 150 Minutes|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||25|
BOI Credit Officer Exam Books
The Bank of India Credit Officer examination is a significant test that demands a lot of hard effort and clever work. Without appropriate and reliable study materials, any preparation is incomplete. You should be aware of the books to seek out so that you do not spend time reading and rejecting novels. We've put up a list of books that will help you prepare for the Bank Of India Credit Officer 2022 test.
|General Awareness||Banking Awareness||Arihant Publication|
|Static General Knowledge||Arihant Publication|
|Banking Awareness Handbook of Banking Information||N.S Toor|
|Finance & Management||Financial Management||Prasanna Chandra or IM Pandey|
|Indian Financial System||Bharti Pathak|
|Principles of Management||LN Prasad|
|Organisational Behaviour||SP Robins|
|English Language||English Grammar||Wren & Martin|
|Word power made easy||Norman Lewis|
|Descriptive General English||SP Bakshi|
Applicants who do not know the BOI Credit Officer Syllabus 2022 will not be able to do well in the written test. As a result, the Bank of India has posted the curriculum, as well as the Bank Of India Credit Officer Examination Pattern, on its main website. We hope you found this post useful in learning more about the BOI Credit Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern. You have plenty of time to study for it. Also, keep in mind that an MCQ test necessitates a deep understanding of the subject. So get a hold of the curriculum, read it, and begin studying. Study hard and give it everything you've got. You will be successful.
ATTEMPT A FREE BOI CREDIT OFFICER MOCK TEST
1. How many days would it take me to cover the whole BOI Credit Officer Syllabus?
The amount of time you devote to each topic will determine how quickly you complete the BOI Credit Officer test curriculum.
2. What are the major topics I'll need to study for the online BOI Credit Officer exam?
Professional Knowledge, English Language, and General Awareness are the components of the
BOI Credit Officer Syllabus