CAT 2023 Application Form
CAT 2023 Application Form – The Indian Institute of Management released CAT 2023 notification on the official website www.iimcat.ac.in on 30th July 2023. The application form is available after the release of the official notification. Candidates who are willing to register online for the CAT 2023 must be aware of the application process. The online application link for CAT 2023 has been started. In this section, we will brief you about the CAT 2023 Application form and provide you with the detailed procedure to apply online.
CAT 2023 Application Form – Overview
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is an annual online exam conducted by The Indian Institute of Management. It is used for admission to various management programs. The exam consists of three sections: Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Ability. It has 66 questions to be answered in 120 minutes. The medium of the exam is English, and it includes both Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Type-in-the-Answer (TITA) questions. The official website for CAT is www.iimcat.ac.in. Eligibility requires graduation with 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates). Exam registration is done online. The exam fees are INR 2,400 for General candidates and INR 1,200 for reserved category candidates.
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Conducting Body||The Indian Institute of Management (IIM)|
|CAT exam fees||INR 2,400 (General) and INR 1,200 (Reserved category)|
|Eligibility criteria||Graduation with 50% aggregate and 45% for SC/ST students|
|No. of Questions||66|
|Time Allotted||120 minutes|
|Types of Questions||MCQs and TITA (Type in the Answer)|
|Sections in the Exam||3 Sections: VARC, DILR, and QA|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|CAT syllabus||1. Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC)|
| ||2. Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)|
| ||3. Quantitative Ability (QA)|
Attempt Free CAT Exam Mock Test 2023
CAT 2023 Application Form – Direct Link to Apply Online
CAT 2023 online registration starts from 2nd August 2023 and the last date to registration is 13th September 2023. The direct link to apply for CAT 2023 is shared below, candidates will be able to apply online from the official website of the CAT.
Apply Online For CAT 2023 From Here
CAT 2023 Application Process
The following steps are involved in the CAT application process. Candidates should follow these steps to register for CAT 2023
- Go to the official website of CAT
- Register as the ‘New Candidate Registration. (The link will be active till the last date of application)
- Fill in basic details like your name, email id, contact number, DOB, etc.
- After successful registration, log in again to the website to complete the application.
- Fill in the necessary details like academic qualifications etc
- Upload passport-size photograph and signature (size less than 80 kb each).
- Upload other supporting documents like caste certificate for (OBC-NCL, SC, ST) and PWD/DA certificate, if applicable.
- Select the test centre from the drop-down list. (Max 4 centres can be chosen)
- Pay the application fees using any of the following payment methods: Credit card/debit card/DD etc.
- Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email on your registered email id. You can take a printout of the application form and keep it for your future reference.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- ₹1100 for SC, ST, and PwD candidates.
- ₹2200 for all other candidates.
Please note that a candidate needs to pay the registration fee only once, irrespective of the number of institutes he/she is applying for. SC, ST, and PwD candidates must upload a copy of their SC/ST/PwD certificates at the time of registration. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.