The online application link for CAT 2022 has not yet started. In this section, we will be learning about the CAT application process in detail.
CAT Application Form 2022
CAT 2022 application form is tentatively expected to be available from the month of August 2022.
CAT Application Process
The following steps are involved in the CAT application process. Candidates should follow these steps to register for CAT 2022
- Go to the official website of CAT
- Register as the ‘New Candidate Registration. (The link will be active till the last date of application)
- Fill in basic details like your name, email id, contact number, DOB etc.
- After successful registration, login again to the website to complete the application.
- Fill the necessary details like academic qualifications etc
- Upload passport size photograph and signature (size less than 80 kb each).
- Upload other supporting documents like caste certificate for (OBC-NCL, SC, ST) and PWD/DA certificate, if applicable.
- Select the test centre from the drop-down list. (Max 4 centres can be chosen)
- Pay the application fees using any of the following payment methods: Credit card/debit card/DD etc.
- Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email on your registered email id. You can take a printout of the application form and keep it for your future reference.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- ₹1100 for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- ₹2200 for all other candidates.
Please note that a candidate needs to pay the registration fee only once, irrespective of the number of institutes he/she is applying for. SC, ST and PwD candidates must upload a copy of their SC/ST/PwD certificates at the time of registration. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.