Delhi Police Constable exam is conducted by SSC for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. In this section, we will be looking at the detailed eligibility criteria for the Delhi Police Constable exam.
Delhi Police Constable Exam 2022- Important Dates
|Delhi Police Constable Exam 2022 Events|| Dates|
|Delhi Police Constable 2022 Notification Release Date||9th January 2023|
|Dates for submission of online application||9th January 2023 - 12th February 2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online application||12th February 2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||12th February 2023|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||To be updated soon|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||To be updated soon|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||May 2023|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Vacancy Details
The Delhi Police Constable 2022 vacancies will be updated once the official notification is released.
Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Vacancy
Delhi Police Constable 2020 vacancies were as follows :
|Constable (Exe.) Male (Open)||1681||343||662||590||157||3433|
|Constable (Exe.) Female||933||202||387||328||94||1944|
|Constable (Exe)- Male|
(Including Backlog SC-19 & ST-15)
|Constable (Exe)- Male Ex-Servicemen|
(Commando) (Including Backlog Sc-34 & ST-19)
Take a Free Mock Test
Delhi Police Constable Salary
The Salary of Delhi Police Constable are as follows :
|Basic Pay||Rs.21,700 per month|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Rs.6076/-|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Rs.5208/-|
|Travelling Allowance (TA)||Rs.4212/-|
|Total||Rs.40,823 per month|
Delhi Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Constable is provided below :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Education & other essential qualification
Educational Requirement: 10+2 (secondary level) from a recognized board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the:
- Sons/ daughters of serving retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Delhi Police Constable Application Process
The application process for Delhi Police Constable Exam 2022 will be applicable from 9th January-12th February 2023 as per the SSC Exam Calendar.
Steps To Apply For Delhi Police Constable Exam
Online submission of the application must be done on the official website:
- Once the application form is duly filled, a page will be generated that shows the Registration number. Either take a print out of that page or write it down somewhere for future reference.
- All details must be filled very carefully as any requests to change/modify data are not entertained whatsoever.
- The fee can be paid online or through cash (challan).
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fees.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Take a Free Mock Test
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern
The Delhi Police Constable Computer-based Exam (Online Test) will have 4 sections. Candidates can check the pattern below for the online exam:
|Subject||Number of questions / Marks||Duration/ time allowed|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||50 / 50||90 minutes|
|Reasoning||25 / 25|
|Numerical Ability||15 / 15|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10 / 10|