ECGC PO Application Form 2023: The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India has issued a recruitment announcement for the position of Probationary Officer. This year, ECGC released the detailed notification on 19th April 2023. To understand all about the ECGC PO Application form 2023, applicants should read the complete blog. Interested candidates should complete the ECGC PO Application form 2023 before the deadline. For the ECGC PO 2023 recruitment, individuals may only apply online. There will be no offline application form available. Applicants must fill out the online ECGC PO Application form 2023 attentively and completely.
ECGC PO Application Form 2023
APPLY ONLINE HERE FOR ECGC PO [LINK INACTIVE]
ECGC PO Application Form 2023
On its official web page, the ECGC publishes the ECGC PO Jobs Application Form. Applicants should carefully review the eligibility conditions and exam, and apply only if they are qualified for the position based on the parameters established by the administration.
ECGC PO Application form 2023: Steps to Fill Form
The following are the methods to apply online for the ECGC PO Recruitment 2023:
- Check the ECGC's website.
- On the main page, select "Career with ECGC." To access the online application form, choose "CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE."
- To register, go to "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" and fill out the form. Make a mental note of the temporary registration username and password that appear on the screen.
- Submit a picture of yourself, a signature, a left thumb imprint, and a written declaration.
- Complete an online application form completely. Once the registration form is submitted, no changes may be made to the data.
- Pay the fees that are due, if any is due. Payments can be made online via bank cards, Online banking, IMPS, mobile wallets, and by entering the required detail. Collect the e-receipt created after a successful purchase. Take a printout of your receipt as well as the application form.
- Applicants will receive a URL to upload their documents. Photographs, signs, left thumb impressions, and written declarations are the papers that must be uploaded.
- Submit documents by clicking on the appropriate link, such as "Upload photograph/signature/left thumb impression/handwritten statement."
- Select "Open/Upload" from the drop-down menu.
- Examine the papers before submitting them.
An applicant should not submit more than one online application. The photo left thumbprint, signature, and handwritten declaration must all be successfully uploaded before the online registration form can be uploaded.
ECGC PO Application form 2023: Application Fees
The application fee for the ECGC is listed in the table below. Intimation fees are included in the application fees. The applicant will be liable for any online payment fees.
To finish the application procedure, candidates must supply a picture and signature. The following points should be kept in mind by applicants:
- Keep a digital copy of your photo and signature on hand.
- Please upload a current photo of yourself.
- It is recommended that the image be coloured.
- The signature should be noticeable from a distance.
- 4.5cm by 3.5cm is the recommended size.
- The signature should not contain any capital letters.
- The thumb imprint for the left hand should be obtained and scanned clearly.
Hopefully, this article on the ECGC PO Application form 2023 was useful to all aspirants. Before enrolling, the interested party should carefully read the official announcement. Online examinations and interview performance will be used to choose candidates. Those interested in applying for this exam can only do so through online mode. Before applying, applicants should read the eligibility requirements and exam pattern carefully, and they should only apply if they are eligible for the ECGC Probationary Officer.