ECGC PO Exam Date 2023: The ECGC is an Indian government-organized institution. The goal of the ECGC is to encourage exports from the country by offering credit risk insurance and other export-related services. The ECGC recruits probationary officers through a two-stage selection procedure that includes an online test and an interview. Every year, the ECGC has a recruiting procedure for the position of Probationary Officer (PO). ECGC has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers on 19th April 2023. Continue reading to know about ECGC PO Exam Date 2023 in detail.
ECGC PO Exam Date 2023
Stay tuned as the ECGC PO officials will shortly announce its notification for important exam dates. Check the table below to learn about key dates.
|ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Short Notice||31st March 2023|
|ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Official Notification||19th April 2023|
|Online Registrations Begins||2nd May 2023|
|Online Registrations Ends||31st May 2023|
|Payment of application fee /intimation charges||2nd May 2023 to 31st May 2023|
|The download of call letters||7th June 2023 onwards|
|Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST ||Third week of June|
|The download of call letters for Online written examination ||Second week of June 2023 onward|
|Online written Examination||15th July 2023|
|Result of Online Written Examination ||August 2023|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023: Application Process
The application process for ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 should begin with the release of the official notification on 19th April 2023. Candidates can prepare for the application process by understanding the following steps and procedures:
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others
Steps to Apply for ECGC PO Exam Online
- Step 1. Use the link "Apply Online" link to land on the Registration page for ECGC PO Recruitment.
- Step 2. Click on the link given at the top right corner that reads "Click here for New Registrations".
- Step 3. You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on "continue".
- Step 4. You will see the application form. Fill in all your personal, educational, professional information here. Update and Save the form.
- Step 5. Upload Photograph and Signature
- Step 6. Click on Submit and Make the Payment.