EPFO SSA Apply Online 2023
EPFO SSA Apply Online 2023: Candidates who are willing to apply online for this recruitment must be aware of the application procedure. The application procedure for both posts is similar. The application procedure started on 27th March 2023 and will be closed on 26th April 2023. Candidates can apply online on the official website of the EPFO.
APPLY ONLINE FOR EPFO SSA AND STENOGRAPHER HERE.
EPFO SSA Apply Online: Application Fee
In order to submit the online application forms, candidates need to pay a particular amount of application fees. We have mentioned below the category-wise application fees for the candidates.
EPFO SSA Apply Online 2023: Documents Required
Before applying online, candidates should scan their
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left hand thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
- Valid ID proof (Voter ID, PAN, Adhaar, Driver's Liscence, etc.)
EPFO SSA Handwritten Declaration Text
"I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
Ensure that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the notification
EPFO SSA Apply Online 2023: Application Process
Candidates should be careful with the information they enter when applying for the exam. Make sure you have all the documents ready with you when you're doing the application process. The following steps are to be followed to fill out the application for EPFO SSA and Stenographer.
- Click the following link, you will be redirected to the official website of EPFO at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/.
- Go to "Careers" and click on "Apply Online for Recruitment to the post-EPFO SSA 2023"- "Click Here for Registration".
- Enter the details like name, contact details, and email address and click on submit.
- A provisional registration ID and Password will be sent to your email address.
- The candidate has to log in with a Registration ID and Password and enter the complete details like Name, father's name, Address, Date of birth, etc;
- Candidates are required to attach all the required documents like SSC mark sheets, category certificates for reserved candidates, PwD certificates for PwD candidates.
- Attach the photographs and signature (not more than the 3-month-old photo is allowed).
- Candidates have to verify all the details before clicking on "Final Submit"
- No changes are entertained once the candidate clicks on the "Final Submit button".
- Validate your details by clicking on "Validate your Details".
- Modify the details if required and click on "Final Submit".
- You will be redirected to the payment page, and pay the required amount to complete the registration process.
How to Correct Error in EPFO SSA Application Form
If you have made a mistake while filling out the EPFO SSA application form, there are certain steps you can take to correct it:
- Check the instructions: First, carefully review the application form instructions to see if there is any guidance on how to correct errors.
- Contact the EPFO: If you have made a mistake and have already submitted the application form, you can contact the EPFO office where you submitted your application and ask them for guidance on how to correct the mistake. They may allow you to make corrections or may ask you to submit a new application.
- Submit an application for correction: In some cases, the EPFO may allow you to submit an application for correction. You can complete a correction application form, attach the required documents and submit it to the EPFO office.
- Reapply: If the mistake is significant and cannot be corrected through an application for correction, you may need to reapply for the EPFO SSA post.
It's essential to take prompt action to correct any mistakes in your EPFO SSA application form, as errors could result in your application being rejected or delayed. If you're unsure about what to do, seek guidance from the EPFO office