ESIC SSO Salary
According to the 7th Central Pay Commission, Employees' State Insurance Corporation pays handsome and attractive salaries to its employees. Having released the ESIC SSO 2022 notification, interested candidates will be searching for the detailed salary structure for these posts. Candidates will also be provided with Dearness Allowances (DA), Housing Renting Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance, and other Allowances as per the rules from time to time. Here, we have discussed the complete ESIC SSO Salary Structure as well as the benefits, allowances, job profile, and career growth.
ESIC SSO Salary 2022
The initial basic pay as per ESIC SSO Salary is Rs. 44,900/- which can be increased up to Rs. 1,42,400 after several promotions during the service period at ESIC.
The growth cycle of ESIC SSO is as follows:
Assistant Director ⇒ Deputy Director ⇒ Joint Director ⇒ Regional director.
Note: The salary is decided as per the 7th Pay Commission, check the details for ESIC SSO Salary Structure from here.
ESIC SSO Salary Structure 2022
|Central Pay Commission||7th CPC|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 44,900|
|DA (Dearness Allowance)||Rs. 13919|
|HRA (House Rent Allowance)||Rs. 12123 for x-category cities|
|Travel Allowance||Rs.3600 for ‘x' category cities|
|DA on TA||Rs. 1116|
|Net Pay||Rs. 76,774|
ESIC SSO Salary 2022: Perks and Allowances
The perks and allowances provided by the ESIC to the ESIC SSO are provided below:
- CGHS Medical Benefits
- ESI Hospital Medical Facility
- Incentive & Bonus
- Transport Allowance
- Holiday Homes
- Car Loan, Home Loan
- Children Education Allowance
- PF, Gratuity
ESIC SSO Job Profile
After clearing the ESIC SSO Exam 2022, the selected candidates will be placed across the country in the regional offices of the ESIC. Read the below section to know in detail about the job profile of ESIC SSO.
ESIC SSO Job Profile – Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitator for the Insurance Providers and Employers.
- Registration of Employees (coverable) with ESI
- Assisting the beneficiaries in getting the benefits as per ESI Act.
- Keeping Records of the monthly contributions of the Employees and Employers
- Creating Awareness among the public (Employee and their Families) about the ESI benefits
- Performing periodic Inspections
- Getting the Biometric Verification of the Employees done.
- Overlooking Creation and Distribution of Biometric Cards
- Recording Grievances of the ESI Policy Holders.
- Identifying any shortcomings with the Benefits Delivery System. If found, work towards resolving them.
- Reporting any findings of the Benefits Delivery System of Insurance Products to the Branch Manager.
ESIC SSO Job Profile – Career Path
The successful candidates would be posted as Social Security Officers (SSO). The following career path would be followed. The length of the career path would also depend upon on the duration in service. The longer the service higher the position would be. The last position at which an SSO would retire is Deputy Director.
- Assistant director
- Deputy director
- Joint director
- Regional director