Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Labour and Employment of the Government of India that assists in providing health insurance schemes for industrial workers and manpower deployment in manufacturing processes such as jute, textiles, chemicals, etc. There are two steps to the ESIC Stenographer selection procedure. The Main Exam is the first step, followed by the Computer Skill Test (CST) and the Stenography Test. The Corporation will issue an email/SMS notification for the ESIC Stenographer admit card download, and applicants must connect to the official site to download the admit card. The ESIC Stenographer admission card will be available to download from the Corporation's official website. Applicants must download their admit cards to gain entrance to the test hall.
ESIC Stenographer Exam Date 2022
- The exam date for ESIC Stenographer is announced on the official website. Phase-I Main Examination is scheduled to be held on 20th March, 2022 (Sunday). Check official notification here.
- The link for downloading the call letter for appearing in the examination will be available on the official website (www.esic.nic.in) shortly.
- They will use the prelims, mains, and computer skill exam to select candidates for the Upper Division Clerk position. In contrast, the selection process for the stenographer position will comprise an online written test and a computer competence test.
- As a result, it is critical to be informed of the ESIC Stenographer exam dates 2022 for Prelims and Mains ahead of time to plan a wise preparation approach. As soon as the exam date schedule for the ESIC 2022 test is finalised, we will notify you.
Examination dates for the Stenographer in ESIC 2022 and the whole exam schedule are provided below. Exam dates assist you in effectively organising your study strategy and achieving a high exam result.
|ESIC Recruitment Exam Apply Online Begins 2022
|15 January 2022
|ESIC Recruitment Exam the Last Date to Apply Online 2022
|15 February 2022
|ESIC Stenographer Admit Card Download 2022
|to be announced
|ESIC Stenographer Prelims Exam Date 2022
|20 March 2022
|ESIC Stenographer Mains Exam Date 2022
|to be announced
|ESIC Stenographer Result 2022
|to be announced
|ESIC Stenographer Skill test 2022
|to be announced
|ESIC Stenographer Final Result 2022
|to be announced
ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern for ESIC stenographer post is as follows: -
|No. of Ques.
|Time (in Min.)
|English Language & Comprehension
Computer Skill Test & Steno Test
Typing Matter on MS Word with Formatting
Preparation for Table on MS Excel with use of Formulae
Two PowerPoints Slides
ESIC Stenographer Syllabus
The following is the Exam Syllabus for the Examination:-
Reasoning: Every applicant should concentrate on syllogisms, coding and decoding, inequalities, seating arrangements, puzzles, blood relationships, and other related topics.
English Language: Specifically, concentrate on themes such as synonyms, antonyms, sentence errors, sentence correction, fill-in-the-blanks, comprehension, and cloze tests, among others.
Numerical Ability: Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Ages Problem, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart will be among the topics covered. The part on which you should concentrate is Date Interpretation. You don't need to go into great detail in each chapter; increase your pace and practise as much as possible.
Quantitative Aptitude: Participants in Quantitative Aptitude must prepare themselves for one of the most competitive disciplines in which students are eager to study and excel. Candidates' math competence and problem-solving skills are assessed through quantitative aptitude tests. This exam is a significant component of several important entrance tests in various areas. Candidates can review the whole list of Quantitative Aptitude Chapters that they must master to pass the exam.
General/ Financial Awareness:- In this part, you will be asked questions about current events, finance, and general issues. Please check the following syllabus for a complete list of topics.
- Current Events
- Banking Knowledge
- Static Awareness
ESIC Stenographer Admit Card
Candidates must bring an ESIC Admit Card to the test centre to take the exam; otherwise, they will not be permitted to take the exam. The ESIC Admit Card 2022 will be accessible on the main site 10 days before the exam and can be downloaded.
Applicants should also carry a picture ID and a printout of the OSCB Assistant Manager Admit Card. A legitimate picture identity evidence might be one of the documents listed:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter's ID Card
- Bank Passbook
- Identity cards issued by the state or centre government
Aspirants should carefully read the guidelines before completing the online application. You may begin your preparation in earnest now that you know the ESIC Stenographer Exam Date 2022 and exam pattern. Obtain the necessary books. Make a timetable for yourself. Study the topics thoroughly and methodically. You will undoubtedly succeed. I hope this blog has given you enough information about the admit card to help you. On the Oliveboard website, you may find more articles like this.
1. Where can I get an application for an ESIC stenographer?
On ESIC's official website, you may complete the ESIC Stenographer application form. Create a unique Login ID and password by first logging in using your email address and phone number.
2. Is it possible to apply for the ESIC Stenographer Recruitment test several times?
You can apply for the ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 test as many times as you like. You have till the age of majority to apply.
3. When is the ESIC Stenographer Exam Date 2022 for online registration?
The ESIC online registration starts on 15th January 2022 and ends on 15th February 2022.
4. What should I do if any of the information on my ESIC Stenographer Admit card 2022 is incorrect?
If any fraudulent or erroneous information is provided with the, it should be brought to the attention of the appropriate authorities. You can reach out to them using the details provided on the page above.
5. When is the ESIC Stenographer examination 2022?
ESIC Stenographer examination 2022 is scheduled to be held on 20 March 2022.
6. Has the ESIC Stenographer examination 2022 admit card been released?
No. The link for downloading the call letter for appearing in the examination will be available on the official website (www.esic.nic.in) shortly.