Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi has released a notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer. The Online registration for ESIC 2022 recruitment will remain active between 15th Jan 2022 to 15th Feb 2022. Candidates can click on the ESIC Apply Online Link provided below to fill their application form. We suggest you all go through the detailed ESIC Recruitment notification before applying for any post.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Form - Apply link
ESIC recruitment 2022 has bought a big opportunity for 10th passed, 12th passed and Graduates for recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). The vacancies are announced for all ESIC regional offices across the country. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates on the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in between 15 January 2022 and 15 February 2022. Click on the link below to apply for ESIC UDC 2022.
APPLY ONLINE FOR ESIC UDC 2022 HERE (DIRECT LINK)
ESIC UDC Apply Online 2022 - Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration of application||15 January 2022|
|Closure of registration of application||15 February 2022|
|Closure for editing application details||15 February 2022|
|Last date for printing your application||02 March 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||15 Jan 2022 to 15 Feb 2022|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
ESIC Recruitment 2022 For UDC, Steno & MTS: Important Dates
The ESIC Exam Dates 2022 will follow once the application window closes. Check out the tentative ESIC UDC, Steno & MTS application form dates and timeline here.
|ESIC Notification 2022 release date||28th December 2021|
|ESIC Recruitment Exam Apply Online Begins 2022||15th January 2022|
|ESIC Recruitment Exam Last Date to Apply Online 2022||15th February 2022|
|ESIC UDC/Stenographer/ MTS Admit Card Download 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Date 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC Stenographer Prelims Exam Date 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC MTS Prelims Exam Date 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC UDC/Steno/ MTS Mains Exam Date 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC UDC/Stenographer Result 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC UDC/Steno Skill test 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC UDC/Steno Final Result 2022||to be announced|
ESIC Application Form 2022 | How to Apply Online?
Follow the below steps on how to apply online for ESIC Recruitment Exam 2022
- Visit the official ESIC website and select the 'Recruitments' option from the top menu.
- Select the ESIC examination for UDC, Stenographer & MTS Post 2022.
- Register yourself using a valid email id and phone number.
- Fill up the application form with the requisite details and upload the specified scanned documents.
- Proceed to the payment to complete the application form.
ESIC UDC/Stenographer/MTS Exam Application Fee
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen
- Refundable after a candidate appears on the prelims exam.
Important Point To Remember Before Applying Online For ESIC UDC
(i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
"I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
(v) The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate's handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
ESIC Recruitment Vacancy 2022 For UDC, Steno & MTS | Region-wise list
|RO Kolkata||WB & Sikkim||113||4||203||320|
|RO Delhi||Delhi Regional||0||3||0||3|
|ESIC Hqrs, New Delhi||Delhi HQ||235||18||292||545|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||Delhi Medical||0||9||0||9|
Check detailed vacancies here.
- UDC & Steno - Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
What is the Full Form of ESIC UDC?
ESIC stands for Employees' State Insurance Corporation. It recruits on a yearly basis for the post of UDC. ESIC is public social security and health insurance fund for Indian workers and functions under GOI.
Important Instructions For Candidates
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and keep for future use. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at later stage.
- CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE PRINTOUT TO ESIC EITHER BY POST OR BY HAND AT THE TIME OF FILLING APPLICATION FORM.
- The applicants, who submit multiple online applications for the same post in one or more Region/State, should note that only a single online application with higher "Application Number" shall be entertained.
- A CANDIDATE CAN APPLY FOR MORE THAN ONE POST i.e. UDC, STENO & MTS IN SAME/DIFFERENT REGION/STATE. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post, shall submit separate application for each post.
- APPLICATION ONCE SUBMITTED CANNOT BE MODIFIED. HENCE UTMOST CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN TO FURNISH THE CORRECT DETAILS BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Candidates will have to visit the ESIC website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
ESIC Recruitment Mock Test 2022
Oliveboard has brought to you the most effective Mock Test Series for ESIC UDC Exam 2022. ESIC UDC Mock Test Series will help you ace the Prelims and Mains of the ESIC UDC Exam. You can Register to Oliveboard to attempt the First Free Mock Test to check the level of your exam preparation and your National Standing. Analyse your Performance with Oliveboard's Analytics feature and get to know your Weak Areas. Get Oliveboard's Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests. Check what's in store for you:
Note: Tests are available in Hindi and English and can be taken on Mobile App or PC.
- 10 Mocks for ESIC UDC 2022 Prelims
- 5 Mocks for ESIC UDC 2022 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
How can I apply for ESIC UDC 2022?
Click on the link to apply for ESIC UDC 2022.
What is the last date to apply for ESIC UDC 2022?
The last date to apply for ESIC UDC 2022 is 15 February 2022.
What are the steps to apply for ESIC UDC 2022?
Click on the link, register yourself, fill in personal details regarding education, work experience, choose exam centre, complete payment to apply for the exam.
When was ESIC UDC Notification 2022 is released?
ESIC UDC 2022 notification was released on 28th December 2021 on the official website of ESIC.
How many vacancies are announced for ESIC UDC 2022?
ESIC UDC 2022 announced 3882 vacancies for UDC posts in ESIC UDC 2022 notification.
What is ESIC UDC pay scale as per ESIC UDC 2022 notification?
ESIC UDC 2022 pay scale is Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100/-) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
What is the age limit for ESIC UDC 2022?
Age limit for ESIC UDC 2022 is as follows:
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 27 years