ONLINE Applications (through the website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC. 1769 vacancies have been released for ESIC UDC for different regions in India.
ESIC UDC 2022 Exam Date - Latest Update
The exam date for ESIC UDC is announced on the official website. The exam will be conducted on March 19th, 2022(Saturday). The link for downloading the call letter for appearing in the examination will be available on the official website (www.esic.nic.in )shortly.
ESIC recruitment 2022 - Important dates
|Organization Name||Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier, Stenographer, MTS|
|Total Vacancies||3882 (Revised)|
|Official Notification Release||28 December 2021|
|Online Application Starts||15 January 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||15 February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Direct Recruitment|
|ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Date||19 March 2022|
Attempt a Free Mock Test
Read for more details: ESIC UDC Eligiblity, ESIC UDC Syllabus, ESIC UDC Vacancy
How to apply for ESIC 2022?
- Go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/STENO./MTS IN ESIC " which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab "Click here for Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case you are unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually
Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- You are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Your name and your Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and
‘Save & Next button.
- You can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- You can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment' Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit' button.