Admit Card is an important document for getting entry to the exam hall. FSSAI Admit card 2021 will be released in the first week of January 2022 as mentioned by the concerned exam conducting authorities. Students are asked to keep checking the official website for the latest information on the admit card release date.
FSSAI Admit Card 2021
FSSAI Admit Card for CBT 1
FSSAI has announced the CBT stage 1 (written exam) exam dates and has intimated the aspirants about the admit card download start date.
Admit cards for CBT Stage 1 and CBT Stage 2 are released separately on the FSSAI Website. Candidates will have to visit the official website for downloading call letters for FSSAI online examination. Intimation for downloading call letters will also be sent through email/SMS.
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Steps to Download FSSAI Admit Card
- Visit the official careers page FSSAI and click on the notification/circular given In there.
- Once the page is opened, enter your details, i.e., Roll number or Registration number, and your date of birth or password.
- Enter the captcha provided in the verification box
- Check details entered before clicking on Submit button
- FSSAI admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download or take a print of your admit card for future reference.
Direct Link to Download the FSSAI Admit Card for CBT 1
FSSAI Exam Date 2021
You can check the exam date document uploaded on the FSSAI careers official website here.
|Website Link open for online registration of applications and payment of Fees/Intimation Charges||13 October 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||12 November 2021|
|Cut off date for Eligibility and Qualification Criteria||12 November 2021|
|Tentative Date for availability of downloadable Admit Card for CBT (Stage-1)||28 December 2021|
|Date of CBT (Stage-1)||28th, 29th, 30th, and 31st March 2022|
|Dates for CBT (Stage-2)||To be announced|