The online application link for the Haryana Civil Judge 2021 started from 15th January 2021 and the last date to apply for Haryana Civil Judge 2021 was 15th February 2021. In this section, we will be learning about the Haryana Civil Judge application process in detail.
Haryana Judicial Services Application Form 2021
The application process has started on 15th January 2021. The last date of filing the application form was 15th February 2021.
Click on the link to apply for Haryana Civil Judge 2021 Exam
Haryana Judicial Services 2021 Online Application Process
Interested candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online for the Haryana Judicial Services posts:
- Visit the official website.
- Login using the generated credentials and fill in the application form with the necessary information.
- Fill in the details, upload documents, and pay the application fee.
- Cross-check all the information added to the application and click on the submit button.
- Take a print of the application for future reference.
Attempt a Free HJS Mock Test Here
Haryana Civil Judge Application Fee
The fee for HPSC Judicial Services Exam differs for different categories of candidates:
|For Male (General /Reserved)||INR 1000|
|For Male (SC/BC-A/BC-B/ESM)||INR 250|
|For All Female||INR 250|
|For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.||Nil|
Application fees for exams can be paid via both modes online or offline.
Read on for more details: Haryana Judicial Services Notification, Haryana Judicial Services Exam Pattern, Haryana Judicial Services Syllabus, Haryana Judicial Services Vacancy
Documents Required To Fill Haryana Judiciary Application Form 2021
You are advised to keep the following documents handy before filling the Haryana Judicial Services Application Form
- Valid E-mail ID
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Education Certificates
- Debit Card/Credit Card for making an online payment