IBPS RRB Clerk Salary
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary: IBPS RRB Office Assistant Examination is held annually with lakhs of students competing for the post. In the end, only a handful of these students qualify for the post. If you are waiting for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) Notification 2022 and are keen to know about the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2022, Pay Scale, In-hand Salary, Perks, Allowances, Work Profile & Career Growth, then continue reading and know it all here.
Attempt a Free Mock Test
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2022
Whenever applying for a post, the first thing that comes to our minds is the salary the post offers. In the subsequent sections, we'll have a look into the PayScale, allowances, perks, and the promotion opportunities of the RRB Clerks.
Read on for more details : IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus, IBPS RRB Clerk Vacancy, IBPS RRB Clerk Cut off
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pay Scale
The salary structure for IBPS RRB office assistants is in the range of Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300. Now you must be thinking about what is above-mentioned numbers represent. Let us break down this complex pay scale into more simplified and understandable numbers.
|Basic Pay||Increment ||For Years|
- Rs. 7200-400/3 – So the initial basic pay would be 7200 for the first three years and the increment after the end of each year would be 400
- Rs. 8400-500/3 – As the office attendant completes three years, the basic pay would increase to 8400 for the coming 3 years with the increment of Rs 500 after the end of each year.
- And similarly, the basic pay would go increasing with the simultaneous increase in the increment that is given at the end of each year.
Basic Pay – A standard rate of pay that an employee gets in return for his/her work before additional payments such as allowances and bonuses.
Read about IBPS RRB PO Vacancy, IBPS RRB PO Cut off, IBPS RRB PO Exam Pattern, IBPS RRB PO Syllabus
IBPS RRB Office Assistant In-hand Salary
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary is Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 (in-hand salary) including the Dearness Allowance (DA), City Compensatory Allowance (CCA), and House Rent Allowance (HRA).
IBPS RRB salary for all posts
|IBPS RRB Posts||IBPS RRB salary (In-hand Salary)|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15000 – Rs.19000|
|IBPS RRB Officer (Scale I)||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – Rs. 39,000|
|Officer Scale III||Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Job Profile
The nature of duties that an office assistant performs are mentioned below:
- Office Assistants are the first point of contact between the bank and the customers. Office assistants operate the counters at the bank and are responsible for answering the queries of the customers.
- Office assistants are in charge of handling documents involved with all transactions. The IBPS RRB office assistants will also handle cash transactions. Issuance of new debit cards is also the prerogative of these officers.
- Some IBPS RRB Office Assistants may also need to work in multiple departments concurrently, depending on the needs of the bank. Even though the job of the Office Assistant can be hectic, it offers a great amount of exposure to the candidates.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Perks & Allowances
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||46.5% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||For Rural Areas: 5% of the basic pay|
For Semi-urban Areas: 7.5% of the basic pay
For Urban Areas: 10% of the basic pay
7.75% of the basic pay.
|Travel Allowances||Rs. 425|
Given below are some of the perks of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary.
- Leased Accommodation
- Medical Reimbursement
- Pension Schemes
- Overtime Allowance
- Newspaper Allowance
Attempt a Free Mock Test
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Career Prospects
Office Assistants get opportunities to reach higher managerial posts in their careers, based on merit and experience. The eligible candidates are promoted on the basis of their performance. They are promoted to the post of Probationary Officer/Assistant Manager through internal exams after working for 3 years. Candidates can also appear for Associate Exams like JAIIB and CAIIB certification that provides a better opportunity to excel. Here is the promotional hierarchy of the IBPS RRB Office Assistants –
- Office Assistants
- Officer Scale 1 PO
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
How To Fill The Application Form For IBPS RRB Clerk Exam?
You can fill the application in the following as given below:
- You need to open the official website of IBPS.
- Click on ‘APPLY ONLINE FOR IBPS RRB'.
- Next click on ‘NEW REGISTRATION' to register yourself.
- Now you need to click on the post you need to apply for.
- Fill up the personal details and the communication details very carefully.
- Verify the details one more time.
- Enter the security code and click on ‘SAVE AND NEXT'.
- After the registration is completed, a registered ID and password will appear on your screen.
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Fill up the personal details, basic details and educational qualifications.
- Select the preferred exam centre.
- Preview the application form of application.
- Upload the left-hand thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
- Pay the exam fees.
- Check the application form and then submit it.
Read more about IBPS RRB Clerk Application Form
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary FAQs
What is the monthly salary of IBPS RRB Clerk?
An IBPS RRB Office Assistant would be eligible to get Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 in-hand salary including the Dearness Allowance (DA), City Compensatory Allowance (CCA), and House Rent Allowance (HRA).
What is the promotion scope for IBPS RRB Clerk?
With the help of deputation and experience, Office Assistants can become officers a few years down the line.
What is the IBPS RRB Clerk Job Profile?
There are various duties and responsibilities associated with Clerk in the Regional Rural Banks of India. To know more, refer to the article.