The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has issued a Recruitment Notification for 500 IDBI Assistant Manager positions (Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23). According to the notification, the deadline for filling out and submitting an application for the position of Assistant Manager is June 17, 2022. Continue reading for more information about IDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility.
The qualifying criteria for the position of IDBI Assistant Manager are also listed in the official Notification for the recruitment examination. It's a good idea to be well-versed in all of the various qualifying requirements for the position of Assistant Manager at IDBI. You may be denied at a later stage if you fill out and submit your application but do not meet any of the requirements or do not have proof for what you say. So double-check the criteria to make sure you're eligible in every manner. Continue reading to learn about the qualifying requirements for nationality, education, and other factors.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 here before applying for the application.
IDBI Assistant Manager Educational Qualification (as on 01/04/2022)
The candidate must have a graduation degree in any field from a recognised university with a 55 percent aggregate or an equivalent degree recognised by the Central Government. Candidates in their last year can apply on a provisional basis, but if selected for an interview, they will be required to produce their graduation passing results.
IDBI Assistant Manager Age Limit (as on 01/04/2022)
Aspirants can check the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 age limit. The candidate must have been born not earlier than April 2, 1994, and not later than April 1, 2001 (both dates inclusive)
(Note -: Candidates in their last year of Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before April 1, 2022)
|IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
Age Relaxation: Candidates from some specific categories are allowed age relaxation as mentioned below:
|Candidates affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
All applicants requesting an age reduction will be required to show and submit certifications that support their assertion that they qualify for the reduction. During the interview stage and at any point during the subsequent recruiting process(es), the bank will request candidates to produce the relevant papers and certificate(s) in original / copies for inspection.
Candidates in the Ex-serviceman category who have taken up a civil position in a Government job after retirement and used the benefits that had become due as an Ex-serviceman for this civil re-employment would not be permitted to re-use the Ex-serviceman status for reemployment in a Government job. This is likewise true for the IDBI Assistant Manager role.
Nationality Related Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the post of IDBI Assistant Manager, a candidate should be:
- An Indian citizen, or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who took refuge in India prior to 1st January 1962 with the intent of settling permanently in India, or
- a person of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam intending to settle in India permanently.
- For all of the above nationality-related criteria, the candidate needs to show certificate (s) of eligibility which the Government of India has issued. The bank will not consider a certificate issued by any other authority.
Candidates with vision impairments and those who are orthopedically challenged are given scribes (OC). In both circumstances, the impairment level should be at least 40%. Candidates with speech impairments or other physical disabilities are also permitted to employ the services of a scribe. The following rules apply to a candidate's use of a scribe:
- The candidates must present proof of being eligible for making use of the services of a scribe.
- The candidates must arrange for the scribe on their own. The cost of the scribe will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- The subject background and discipline of the scribe are not important.
- The candidates who are using the services of a scribe are allotted an extra 20 minutes over and above the specified examination duration.
- The bank will disqualify a candidate using a scribe when not eligible for a scribe from the recruitment process.
IDBI Assistant Manager – Selection Process
The Selection process for Admission to the IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Course 2022 will have 2 stages, the online written test followed by an interview -:
- Online Test – The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Personal Interview – Candidates would have to clear the Online Test to be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
In order to be considered for the position of IDBI Assistant Manager, you must meet certain requirements. Now that you're aware of them, double-check that you meet the requirements for each category and that you have acceptable documentation to provide when questioned. Keep the original and many photocopies on hand in case you need to demonstrate or submit something.