IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria: IDBI has released the notification for IDBI Assistant Manager recruitment 2023. There are a total of 600 vacancies. The IDBI Assistant Manager registration process begins on 17th February 2023 and ends on 28th February 2023. The selected candidates will earn a basic pat of Rs.36,000/- a month. The following blog provides a complete overview of the IDBI Assistant Manager 2023 exam Eligibility criteria. It's a good idea to be well-versed in all of the various qualifying requirements for the position of Assistant Manager at IDBI. You may be denied at a later stage if you fill out and submit your application but do not meet any of the requirements or do not have a proof for what you say. So double-check the criteria to make sure you're eligible in every manner. Continue reading to learn about the qualifying requirements for nationality, education, and other factors.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment – Eligibility
Let's have a look at the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Eligibility criteria for Educational Qualification, Experience and Age limit:
The candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized university with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)*
- Age Limit (as on January 1, 2023 ) -:
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years
The candidate must have been born not earlier than January 2, 1993, and not later than January 1, 2002 (both dates inclusive)
|Category||Relaxation in Maximum Age|
|SC/ST||5 years Relaxation|
|OBC||3 years Relaxation|
|PWD||10 years Relaxation|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose receipt of application) ||5 years Relaxation|
|Persons affected by the riots of 1984 ||5 years Relaxation|
A candidate applying for the post of IDBI Assistant Manager 2023 should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Banking Financial Services and the Insurance Sector. (including but not limited to Micro Finance I institutions/Non Finan cial Banking Companies/Cooperative Bank s/ Regional Rural Banks/Fintech Companies) & Insurance Sector. Experience should be Full time & as a permanent employee (Experience below 06 months in any organization will not be reckoned).
Nationality Related Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the post of IDBI Assistant Manager, a candidate should be:
- An Indian citizen, or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who took refuge in India prior to 1st January 1962 with the intent of settling permanently in India, or
- a person of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam intending to settle in India permanently.
- For all of the above nationality-related criteria, the candidate needs to show certificate (s) of eligibility which the Government of India has issued. The bank will not consider a certificate issued by any other authority.
Candidates with vision impairments and those who are orthopedically challenged are given scribes (OC). In both circumstances, the impairment level should be at least 40%. Candidates with speech impairments or other physical disabilities are also permitted to employ the services of a scribe. The following rules apply to a candidate's use of a scribe:
- The candidates must present proof of being eligible for making use of the services of a scribe.
- The candidates must arrange for the scribe on their own. The cost of the scribe will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- The subject background and discipline of the scribe are not important.
- The candidates who are using the services of a scribe are allotted an extra 20 minutes over and above the specified examination duration.
- The bank will disqualify a candidate using a scribe when not eligible for a scribe from the recruitment process.
IDBI Assistant Manager – Selection Process
The Selection process for IDBI Assistant Manager 2023 recruitment will have 2 stages, the online written test followed by an interview -:
- Online Test – The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Personal Interview – Candidates would have to clear the Online Test to be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
In order to be considered for the position of IDBI Assistant Manager, you must meet certain requirements. Now that you're aware of them, double-check that you meet the requirements for each category and that you have acceptable documentation to provide when questioned. Keep the original and many photocopies on hand in case you need to demonstrate or submit something.