Mock tests available in English & Hindi
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
IDBI Executive Mock Tests
- Validity: End of Exam
- 5 Tests for IDBI Executive in latest pattern.
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
[Includes 2020 & 2021 Mock tests for IBPS & SBI Exams]
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests + High Level DI + High Level Reasoning
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About IDBI Bank Executive
IDBI Bank is one of India’s leading public sector banks. The IDBI Executive Recruitment Exam is conducted for admitting candidates as Executive at its different branches and offices.
IDBI Bank Executive Notification
IDBI Executive Notification is released for the selection of candidates for the post of Executive to be filled at different branches and offices. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on an India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
IDBI Bank Executive Important Dates
Find the IDBI Exam date and registration timeline in the table below.
|1.||The cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age)||July 01, 2021|
|2.||Online Registration||August 04, 2021 to August 18, 2021|
|3.||Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online||August 04, 2021 to August 18, 2021|
|4.||Last Date of Online Registration and Online Payment||August 18, 2021|
|5.||Date of Online Test at all centers||September 05, 2021|
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern of the IDBI Bank Executive Online Exam is given below -:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50|
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
Composite time of 90 minutes
The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at the corrected score.
IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus
The section-wise syllabus for the IDBI Bank Executive Online Test is given below:
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
IDBI Bank Executive Eligibility Criteria
IDBI Bank 2021 Executive Recruitment – Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
As on 1st July 2021, The applicant must have been born not earlier than July 02, 1996 and not later than July 01, 2001 (both dates inclusive).
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 ”||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 years|
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment — Educational Qualification
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates). The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 54.99% will be treated as less than 55% and 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before July 01, 2021.
- Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers.
IDBI Bank Executive Application Process
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges shall be as follows –
- 200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- 1000/- for all others.
Bank Transaction charges/convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees/Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply Online For IDBI Bank Executive
Candidates can apply only online from 04.08.2021 to 18.08.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Scan photograph, signature, Left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration (Text Provided below).
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. IDBI Bank may send call letters for the Examination and other information through the registered e-mail ID.
Guideline for a photograph, signature, thumb impression, handwritten declaration scan, and upload.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, __________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”
The signature left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in
- Click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract-2021” and then
- Click on the option “Know More” which will open a new screen.
- Register by clicking on “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Login using the credentials to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on “Submit” button.
IDBI Bank Executive Vacancy
A Total of 920 IDBI Executive Vacancies have been announced. Following are the Category-wise IDBI Bank 2021 Executive Vacancy Numbers -:
|No. Of Vacancy||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
IDBI Bank Executive Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the IDBI Bank Executive Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the IDBI Bank Executive exam with great success.
The IDBI Bank Executive mock tests have the following features:
1) The IDBI Bank Executive online test series will consist of 5 full-length IDBI Bank Executive Mock Tests
2) All Mock Tests for IDBI Bank Executive Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
3) The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
4) Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
6) The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
IDBI Bank Executive Mock Test Series - FAQs
Q. In how many languages are IDBI Bank Executive Mock Tests available?
Ans: You can attempt the IDBI Bank Executive Mock Test in two languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Can I Attempt IDBI Bank Executive Mock Test more than once?
A. One test can be attempted once, however, you can reattempt the mock test once more & also can view the detailed Solution and Analysis multiple times.
Q. What are the special features of Oliveboard’s IDBI Bank Executive Mock Tests?
A. The special features of Oliveboard’s IDBI Bank Executive Mock Tests are as follows:
All Mock tests are based on the latest IDBI Bank Executive exam pattern.
It has special Memory-based mock tests based on the actual exam paper.
You can attempt these IDBI Bank Executive mock tests from anywhere, any time, any day.
All IDBI Bank Executive tests are created by exam toppers, experts and top faculty.
The tests provide your all-India standing & analyze your performance and help you improve your weak areas.
The entire syllabus of the IDBI Bank Executive Exam is covered in the mock tests.
Q. How Many Mock Tests do we get for IDBI Bank Executive Online Test?
Ans: You will get 5 full-length IDBI Bank Executive mock tests for practice.
Q. Can I Attempt the IDBI Bank Executive Mock Test through mobile?
Ans: Yes, All the IDBI Bank Executive Mock Tests are available on our mobile app (android) as well, where you can attempt them. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the IDBI Bank Executive Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....