IDBI Executive Vacancy: IDBI, a development finance organisation that provides financial services to the industrial sector, was founded in 1964 as IDBI Bank Ltd. Industrial Development Bank of India is a subsidiary of Life Insurance Corporation and is an Indian private sector bank. The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) hires qualified applicants for various positions. This year, 1044 Executive and 500 Assistant Manager positions will be filled via an online test and document verification. Interested candidates in the IDBI Jobs 2022 should read the entire article for additional information on the IDBI Executive Vacancy and other topics.
IDBI Executive Vacancy 2022
IDBI Bank released new openings for FY 2022-23 on its main site on 1st June 2022, along with the issuance of an official announcement. This year, IDBI Bank has announced 1044 Executive and 500 Assistant Manager vacancies, with the following category-wise allocation.
|Category||Executives (on Contract)||Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade 'A'|
IDBI Executive Eligibility Criteria 2022
The first consideration for higher authorities is nationality. The applicant must be
- An Indian national or
- A Nepalese subject or
- A Bhutanese Subject or
- A Tibetan who arrived in India before 1st January 1962 to permanently settle in India.
- Candidates who have moved from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Vietnam, or Burma to permanently live in India.
Note: For individuals i, ii, iii, and iv, the government should provide an eligibility certificate.
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Minimum Age: 20 years
Age relaxation in Upper Age limit
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Persons who were normally resident in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs), who have served in the military for at least 5 years and have been published on completion of assignment (such as those whose assignment is expected to be completed within one year of the last date of receipt of application) other than by dismissal or discharge due to misconduct, inefficiency, or physical disability attributable to the military||5 years|
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
- Relaxation of the upper age restriction for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) applicants is allowed on a cumulative basis, with just one of the remaining categories (as listed above) allowing age relaxation.
- The defined maximum age restriction applies to General Category applicants.
- At the point of document verification and at any future step of the recruitment process as needed by the Bank, candidates seeking age relaxation must present the appropriate valid certificate(s) in original/photocopies.
- When an Ex-serviceman joins a government position on the civil side after making use of the benefits provided to him as an Ex-serviceman for re-employment, his Ex-servicemen identity for re-employment expires.
- Graduate in any field from a university recognised by the government of India OR any equal qualification identified by the government of India. Passing simply a diploma course will not qualify you for the eligibility criterion.
- Before registering, the applicant must have valid mark sheets (year/semester wise or aggregated) and a Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate that is issued by the university demonstrating that they are a graduate as of 1st April 2022. The date shown on the final year/semester mark-sheet or the Degree/Provisional degree certificate issued by the university shall be considered the date of graduation.
- If the result of a specific exam is published on the University/website Institute and a web-based certificate is issued, the appropriate document/certificate is original released and signed by the proper authorities of the University/Institute indicating the date of passing correctly mentioned thereon will be considered for verification and further process. Before enrolling, applicants must have relevant mark sheets and certifications.
- Computer Literacy: Applicants must have an operating and functioning knowledge of computers, which means they must have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/should have studied Information Technology/Computer as one of the courses in High School/College/Institute.
- Individuals with a record of defaulting on loan or credit card payments or against whose names bad CIBIL or other external agency reports are available may be disqualified at any stage of the recruiting process or have their services terminated if hired.
- Individuals who have received negative complaints about their character, antecedents, moral turpitude, etc., may be rejected at any stage of the recruiting process or have their services terminated if hired.
- By completing the Application Forms, the applicant agrees to have their credit history checked by the appropriate authorities.
Number of Attempts
As stated in the article, there is no limit on the number of times a candidate may take the IDBI Executive test. The applicant can take the test as long as they meet the IDBI Executive eligibility requirements.
Many people are expecting the IDBI Executive Vacancy 2022 news. There are a total of 1044 Executive and 500 Assistant Manager vacancies available. Those interested in the position and who want to apply for the IDBI Executive Vacancy should review the qualifying requirements and adhere to the application form submission restrictions to be considered for the exam. Please use extreme caution when completing the application, as you will not be able to edit any of the details after it has been completed. We hope you have found this article to be informative. There are many more blogs like this on the Oliveboard website.
1. What is the total number of IDBI Executive Vacancy 2022 available?
IDBI Bank released new openings for FY 2022-23 on its main site on 1st June 2022, along with the issuance of an official announcement. This year, IDBI Bank has announced 1044 Executive and 500 Assistant Manager vacancies, with category-wise allocation.
2. Is there any necessary experience required for the IDBI Executive Employment?
According to past years' official criteria, no prior experience is necessary for candidates to apply for IDBI Executive Employment.
3. Is the exam subject to negative marking?
There will be negative marking for incorrect answers in both the Prelims and the Mains. For each incorrect response, a quarter of a mark will be removed.