IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has announced IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022 on its official website. IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022 was announced on the 1st of June 2022 for 1044 contract Executive positions. IDBI Bank is a subsidiary of Life Insurance Corporation and a private sector bank. From June 3rd to June 17th, candidates can apply online for the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the above posts through IDBI's official website. If you are someone who is aiming to get posted as an IDBI executive, it is the right time to start your preparations ASAP because as said "The sooner, the better." And the first step to the ladder of success is always knowing everything about it. So, in this blog, we would discuss the IDBI Executive Syllabus for the 2022 Exam, which is the first step in the ladder.
In the IDBI Bank Executive 2022 examination, there were 150 multiple-choice questions. The exam time for IDBI Bank 2022 was 90 minutes. The IDBI Bank Executive syllabus consists of Reasoning, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude.
IDBI Executive Exam 2022- Exam Pattern
An online test will be conducted to screen the candidates. The subject-wise time and marking criteria are mentioned below.
|Name of the Test
|No. Of Questions
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
|Composite time of 2 Hours
- Except for the test of the English language, the test for other exams can be answered both in English and in Hindi.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will get deducted from the total marks arrived. If the candidate leaves any questions unanswered, no marks will get deducted.
- The candidate must bring his/her ID proof on the date of examination. The ID proof may be a voter Id card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- The final selection of the candidate depends on the marks scored in the online test and the result of the medical examination.
- The total duration of the test is 2 hour
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Syllabus 2022
Here, we have provided section-wise topics that the candidates must prepare in order to clear the IDBI Bank Exam 2022.
Following are the topics that need to be studied for the Test of Reasoning for the preparation of IDBI Executive Exam 2022.
|Direction based problems
|Statement – Conclusions/Arguments
|Situation Reaction Test
|Alphanumeric Sequence Puzzle
|Order and Ranking
For the Test of Working English Language
Following are the topics that need to be studied for the Test of Working English Language for the preparation of IDBI Executive Exam 2022.
|Fill in The Blanks
|Synonyms & Antonyms
|Idioms & Phrases
For the Test of Quantitative Aptitude
Following are the topics that need to be studied for the Test of Quantitative Aptitude for the preparation of IDBI Executive Exam 2022
|Profit & Loss
|Simple & Compound Interest
|Time & Work
|Time & Distance
|Ratio & Proportion
|Problems on Age
|Computation of Whole Numbers
|Relationship Between Numbers
|Decimals and Fractions
|Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
Important Points to Note about the Post of IDBI Bank Executive 2022-:
- The appointment of the Executive will be on a contractual basis.
- The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on a year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies.
- On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
That is all from us at Oliveboard in this blog of IDBI Executive Syllabus for IDBI Executive 2022 Exam. We hope you have properly noted down all the mentioned topics in IDBI Executive Syllabus for each section of the IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2022. Please ensure that you are aware of your strong and weak topics from the above list and if not then identify them by giving a free mock test for IDBI 2022 Exam now.
Is there any negative marking for the wrong answer?
Yes, there is a penalty of 1/4 or 0.25 for each wrong answer.
What is the total marks and duration of the online test?
The online test is for 200 marks and the duration is 2 hours.
What are the sections covered in the online test?
There will be 4 sections in the online test, namely 1. Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation, 2. English Language, 3. Quantitative Aptitude, and 4. General/Economy/Banking Awareness