Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card 2023
Indian Army Agniveer 2023 Admit Card: Indian Army has released the recruitment notification for Agniveer 2023. Men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 23 years old can apply for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023, and only those who are shortlisted will be recruited for the armed forces under this scheme. The admit card for Indian Army Agniveer 2023 has been released by the Indian Army on 6th April 2023. Here, interested candidates can learn how to download their Admit Card, the details mentioned, etc.
Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card Download Link
DOWNLOAD YOUR INDIAN ARMY AGNIVEER ADMIT CARD 2023 HERE
Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card Download
To download the Indian Army Agniveer admit card, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the "Admit Card" link under the "JCO/OR Apply/Login" section.
- Select the region you have applied for and click on the "Continue" button.
- Enter your login credentials such as your username and password.
- Click on the "Download Admit Card" link.
- Your Indian Army Agniveer admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card, including your name, roll number, exam center, exam date, and time.
- If you find any discrepancy in the details, immediately contact the Indian Army authorities for corrections.
- Carry the printed copy of the admit card to the examination center on the day of the exam along with a valid photo ID proof, as without it you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Details Mentioned in Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card 2023
The Indian Army Agniveer Admit card will contain all relevant details pertaining to the exam and the candidate. The candidate should check these details thoroughly.
- Candidate's name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Date of birth
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam date and time
- Exam center name and address
- Reporting time at the exam center
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate during the examination
How to correct Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card Mistakes
In case of any error or discrepancy in the admit card, candidates should immediately report the same to the Indian Army recruitment authority. Keep the following points in mind while doing so:
- Contact the Recruiting Authority: The first step is to contact the Indian Army helpline or recruitment office and inform them about the mistakes on your admit card. They will guide you on the next steps to take.
- Provide necessary details: You must provide details such as your registration number, name, and other relevant information to help them identify your application.
- Submit supporting documents: You may be asked to submit supporting documents to validate the corrections that need to be made. This could include documents such as your birth certificate, educational certificate, and identity proof.
- Request for correction: Once the Indian Army verifies the mistakes on your admit card, they will make the necessary corrections and issue you a new admit card.
Documents to be Carried to Indian Army Agniveer Exam
The following documents should be compulsorily carried when the candidate appears for the Indian Army Agniveer exam-
- Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card: The admit card is the most important document and must be carried to the exam center. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Photo Identity Proof: Candidates are required to carry a valid photo identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, or Driving License to the exam center.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Candidates are required to carry two recent passport-size photographs to the exam center. The photographs must be the same as the ones uploaded during the application process.
- Any stationary like HB pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, and Black or blue ballpoint pen