An Admit Card is an important document for getting entry to the exam hall. Admit cards for competitive exams like IPPB Officer are released on a specific date as mentioned by the concerned exam conducting authorities. Students are asked to keep checking the official website for the latest information on the admit card release date.
IPPB Officer Admit Card
The IPPB will be released 10 to 15 days prior to the exam date, admit card for IPPB Officer is on its official website. Candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website. Admit cards for each stage Prelims, Mains and Interview will be released separately on the official website of IPPB. Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the Admit card to avoid any discrepancies or contingencies in future exams or stages.
IPPB Officer Exam Important Dates
The IPPB Officerexam activity usually begins in the month of September and culminates in April month of the next year. The important dates for IPPB Officer 2020 recruitment are as mentioned below.
|Online Registrations Begins||To be announced soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be announced soon|
|Prelims||To be announced soon|
|Main||To be announced soon|
|Interview||To be announced soon|
Process for downloading IPPB Officer Exam Admit Card
Follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading IPPB Officer admit card:
- visit the official website of the IPPB.
- On the homepage of the website, find the links to the IPPB Officer Exam admit card.
- Now Click on the link and it will take you to the admit card view or download page.
- Now, enter the credentials such as Registration number, Date of Birth/Password on the page.
- After giving the details and solving the captcha, now click on the login button, and admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now click on the download button or save option.
- Take a print of the admit card for further purposes or use.