The Government of Jammu and Kashmir established the J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) to conduct examinations for various departmental services and non-gazetted posts in Jammu and Kashmir's union territory.
The JKSSB has posted several panchayat accountant positions for various departments under the norms of the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services.
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Recruitment – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be consisting of the following steps –
No. of Questions: 120 (120 Marks)
Duration: 2 Hours & No interview will be followed.
Candidates scoring par cutoff scores will be considered for the position.
J&K Panchayat Account Assistant - Exam Pattern
|General Knowledge with special reference to J&K.||30|
|Mathematics / Statistics||10|
|Knowledge of Computer Applications||30|
|Accountancy and Book Keeping||30|
J&K Panchayat Account Assistant - Exam Syllabus
This time, Syllabus is completely changed and it is a Technical Syllabus having Subjects as Accountancy, Book Keeping, Economics, Stats/Maths, etc.
1. General Knowledge Syllabus with special reference to J&K.
Popular names of personalities (Religion, Politics, Scientific discoveries, Geographical, Sports, History) Constitution of India – Formation, Fundamental rights, Directive principles. (Changed), 73rd amendment of constitution of India, Centrally Sponsored Schemes – Guidelines and objectives., Important Tourist Destinations., History of J&K State – Places and their importance., Sustainable Development Goal., Agriculture in economic development, industrialization and economic development. Panchayat Raj Act 1989, Climate and crops in state and India. Current events of state, national, and international levels.
2. Mathematics / Statistics Syllabus
Theory of Probability, Tabulation, and compilation of data, Methods of collecting primary and secondary data, Theory of Attributes – Basic concept and their application, Sampling and non-sampling errors, Analysis of Time Series components, Demography – Census, its features, and functions, Vital statistics – Measures of fertility, Measures of Mortality, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction rates., Set theory- Basic Concepts & Applications, Matrices & Determinants, Simultaneous Linear Equations, Analytical Geometry.
3. General Science Syllabus
- Biology – Important Inventions and their Inventors, Important and Interesting Facts about Human Body Parts, Nutrition in Plants and animals, Diseases and their causes like Bacteria, Virus, and Protozoa
- Physics– Important Inventions and their Inventors, SI Units, Sound, Motion, Light, Wave, Energy, and Electricity
- Chemistry – Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses, Chemical names of important substances like plaster of Paris, Chemical change and physical change, Properties of gases, Surface Chemistry, Chemistry in everyday life
4. General Economics Syllabus
Introduction of Economics – Basic concept and principles., Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Budgeting including own resource, generation, and budgeting of panchayat, Growth – Fiscal Policy, Meaning, Scope and Methodology, Production, cost and efficiency, Factors of production and law, Demand Analysis, Theory of Consumers demand using indifference curve technique, Pricing under various forms of markets., Concept of Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP).
5. Computer Knowledge & Applications Syllabus
Introduction and objectives, Basic Applications of Computer and its component Bringing computer to life, Fundamentals of computer sciences, Hardware & Software, Concept of open-source Technologies, Input & Output Devices, Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, Interest and E-mail, Concept of Computer virus & latest Anti-Virus, Terms, and Abbreviation used in IT.
6. Accountancy & Book Keeping Syllabus
Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms, Accounting equation and Journal, Voucher Approach in Accounting, Bank Reconciliation Statements, Financial Management/Statements, Partnership Accounts, Cash Book, Financial audit, Elements of Double-entry bookkeeping, Rules of journalizing, Trial Balance, Trading Account Profit loss account and balance sheet, Concept of Social accounting, Social Audit and cash-based single entry system of accounting, Public Financial Management System.
1. When was the JK Panchayat Account Assistant Notification released?
A.The latest JK Panchayat Account Assistant Notification has not been released.
2. What is the Educational Qualification for JK Panchayat Account Assistant?
A. Degree in Commerce, Science, Computer Applications, Business Administration, and Any other Degree with Math, Statistics, Economics, as one of the subjects with a minimum of 50% Marks.
3. What is the age limit of JK Panchayat Account Assistant?
A. Age Limit for JK Panchayat Account Assistant is 18 years - 40 years.
4. What is the last date to apply for JK Panchayat Account Assistant?
A. The Notification for JK Panchayat Account Assistant is not yet released. The last date will be updated once the notification is released.
5. What is the syllabus of the JK Panchayat Account Assistant Exam?
A. JK Panchayat Account Assistant exam consists of the following subjects : General Knowledge with special reference to J&K, Mathematics / Statistics, General Science, General Economics, Knowledge of Computer Applications and Accountancy and Book Keeping