J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is a service recruiting board constituted by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir that conducts examinations for various departmental services or non gazetted posts in the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. JKSSB has advertised various panchayat accountant posts for various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services.
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Notification
The latest recruitment notification has not been released. It will be updated once the official notification is released.
JK Panchayat Account Assistant Exam - Overview
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Total Vacancies||Not announced|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JK Panchayat Account Assistant – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for JK Panchayat Account Assistant Exam is mentioned below :
1. Educational Qualifications
Degree in Commerce, Science, Computer Applications, Business Administration, and Any other Degree with Math, Stats, Economics, as one of the subjects.
Minimum 50% Marks in Graduation (45% for Reserved Categories).
2. Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
Upper Age Relaxation
- Open Merit (OM) – 40 years
- RBA/ALC/SOC/SC/ST – 43 years
- Differently Abled Candidates – 42 years
- EX –Servicemen – 48 years
3. Few Other Selection Criteria
These rules came into effect in April 2020 and hence will be applicable to all the recruitment process going forward.
- Domicile – On 1st April 2020, New Domicile Rules were announced. As per the New Criteria, Only Domiciles of J&K can apply for Govt. Jobs in J&K.
- Reservation Rules – As per the New Reservation Policy announced in April 2020: Pahari Speaking People, Economically Weaker Sections and People living on International Border gets Reservation Benefit.
- Exam Syllabus – This time, Syllabus is completely changed and it is a Technical Syllabus having Subjects as Accountancy, Book Keeping, Economics, Stats/Maths, etc.
How to Apply for JKSSB Account Assistant?
Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB's online Application Portal www.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates Should read all the Instructions before Submitting an Application Form.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB's online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the "Candidate Registration" link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credentials, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on "Candidate Login". Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id, and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name, and Gender).
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under "Latest Openings" for all available advertisements and click on "Apply Now" against "Application Form for Appointment to Class IV Posts".
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on "SAVE & CONTINUE".
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photographs and signatures.Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- The candidate needs to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before the final submission of the application.
- The candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, a candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such canceled application will not be remitted. The candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- The candidate's application will not be considered if the fee is not paid for that application.
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card Options.
- After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown the "Pay Now" link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees is successfully submitted, an Application ID shall be generated.
- The options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link. Candidates can pay using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Paytm in Online Payment.
- Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid after the cut-off date mentioned in the advertisement notification.
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application/fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/ clarification purpose.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for the subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidates can take printouts of the application submitted and fee payment receipt from "My Applications" link available in the software. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Application. Similarly, receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/ No and clicking on the Download Receipt button available.
Important Dates for JKSSB Account Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Start Date of the application process||To be announced|
|Last Date of Online application process||To be announced|
|Correction In Application Dates||To be announced|
1. When was the JK Panchayat Account Assistant Notification?
A.The latest JK Panchayat Account Assistant Notification has not been released.
2. What is the Educational Qualification for JK Panchayat Account Assistant?
A. Degree in Commerce, Science, Computer Applications, Business Administration, and Any other Degree with Math, Stats, Economics, as one of the subjects with Minimum of 50% Marks.
3. What is the age limit of JK Panchayat Account Assistant?
A. Age Limit for JK Panchayat Account Assistant is 18 years - 40 years.