LIC HFL Admit Card 2022: LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) will soon release the Admit Card for the Recruitment of Assistants, and Assistant Manager. The Exam is scheduled to be held on October 2022. Candidates can download their LIC HFL Admit Card by entering their Registration Number/ Roll No. and Password or Date of Birth. Click on the Direct Link below to download your LIC HFL Admit Card.
LIC HFL Admit Card 2022
As there is around 2 months time left for exam, make sure you prepare with all your heart and soul. Follow the LIC HFL study Plan we shared with you earlier to make sure that your Preparation is going in the right direction. Remember that the most certain way to succeed in any endeavor is to keep practicing towards achieving it and making yourself better each day. So practice as many Mock Tests, Sectional Tests, and Topic Tests as you can to improve both speed and accuracy.
Download LIC HFL Admit Card
LIC HFL Admit card 2022 - Important Dates
|Start of online registration and payment of fees||4 August 2022|
|End of online registration and payment of fees ||25 August 2022|
|Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination||7 to 14 days before exam|
|Online Examination (Assistant) (tentative)||8th October 2022|
|Online Examination (Assistant Manager) (tentative)||Sep-Oct 2022|
Step by step process of downloading the LIC HFL Exam Admit Card.
Here are the steps to download the LIC HFL admit card 2022.
- Visit the official website of LIC HFL
- Look for the LIC HFL admit card link and click on it.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- LIC HFL Exam 2022 Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card of LIC HFL and save it for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on LIC HFL Admit Card 2022
LIC HFL Admit Card 2022 may contain the following details about the candidates.
- Name of the candidates
- Date of Birth
- Registration number
- Name of Exam Centre
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Time
CALL LETTER FOR INTERVIEW
- Call letters for interview will be made available to shortlisted candidates on LIC HFL's website (www.lichousing.com).
- An intimation regarding availability of call letters on LIC HFL's website will be sent by email/sms. Intimations will be sent to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
- Call letters will not be sent to the applicant by Post/ courier.
- Company will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise.
- Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised LIC HFL website (www.lichousing.com) for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
Points regarding LIC HFL Admit card 2022
- The Centre, venue address, date and time for online examination shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
- No hard copy of the call letter/Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/courier.
- Intimations will be sent by email/sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form
- Candidate should affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided (uploaded) during registration. Candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed.
- Candidate must appear at the online examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original. In case identity is in doubt, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the online examination.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the start time of the test.
- In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate's currently valid photo identity.