LIC HFL Salary and Job profile: Housing and Finance Ltd., one of the largest Housing Finance company in India, has recently released LIC HFL Recruitment notification 2022. A total of 80 Vacancies have been announced the posts of Assistant, and Assistant Manager. Find in this blog all the details about LIC HFL Job Profile & Salary of Assistant, Associates and Assistant Managers.
LIC HFL Salary 2022
Here's the detailed salary of all the posts along with additional benefits. Read along to check the details:
LIC HFL Assistant Salary
Basic pay: Rs. 13,980/- per month
Payscale: 13980 – 860(1) – 14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 –1565(2) – 32110
Total Emoluments per month: Approximately Rs. 23,870/- (depends upon the place of posting)
LIC HFL Associate Salary
Basic pay: Rs. 21,270/- per month
Pay scale: 21270 – 1485(3) – 25725 – 1665(15) – 50700 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
Total Emoluments per month: Approximately Rs. 35,960/- (depends upon the place of posting)
LIC HFL Assistant Manager
Basic Pay: Rs. 32,815/- per month
Pay Scale: 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
Total Emoluments per month: Approximately Rs. 56,000/- (depends upon the place of posting)
LIC HFL Assistant/ Associate/ Assistant Manager – Other Allowances
Apart from their regular salary, based on their place of posting, employees also get:
|LIC HFL Employee Benefits|
|Leave Travel Concession (LTC)|
|Group Insurance Scheme|
|Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.|
LIC HFL Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager – Probation
Assistant/ Associate: 6 months from the date of joining which may be extended for a maximum period of 6 months.
Assistant Manager: Before appointment as Assistant Manager, there will be a training period of 1 year as Management Trainee from the date of joining. A consolidated salary of Rs.25,000/- per month will be paid during this training period. The appointment to the post of Assistant Manager will be subject to the successful and satisfactory completion of the training period. There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager which may be extended for a maximum period of 1 year.
LIC HFL Job Profile 2022
After the successful completion of probation period, the Trainees are appointed to their respective positions.
LIC HFL Assistant Job Profile
- Deal with Customer grievances.
- Processing and reviewing insurance documentation and ensuring all documents are complete.
- Managing Sales documents & other documents related policies, claims, settlements, accounts, etc.
- Handling online/ offline transactions
- Performs such other duties as may be entrusted from time to time
LIC HFL Job Profile of Associate
- The job responsibilities of an Associate is a step higher than that of an Assistant. Since the job is in the insurance sector, there will be Sales aspect as well. They would need to cross-sell insurance products, and advice better investment plans to the clients.
- Deals with other administrative matters and specialized duties assigned by superior authorities.
LIC HFL Assistant Manager Job Profile
Although the responsibility of an Assistant Manager vary from department to department, some of it are listed here:
- Receiving home loan applications.
- Screening and evaluating creditworthiness of clients
- Recommending loans for approval
- Getting the loan sanctioned and process it on the system.
- Co-ordinating with the Market intermediaries or Agents
- Assist the Senior Manager in meeting the sales targets & promotion of products and services.
LIC HFL Growth and Promotion
In terms of growth, there are ample of opportunities in LIC HFL. Employees get timely promotion based on their years of experience and performance. Employees may also give Departmental examinations and get promoted to higher posts.
That's all from us in this blog. We hope the information provided for LIC HFL Job Profile and Salary of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager helps you in getting a clear picture about roles and responsibilities. Keep checking Oliveboard's Blog to stay updated with all the latest news and study material of LIC HFL.