OSCB Assistant Manager Salary 2022
One of India's Scheduled State Cooperative Government Banks in Odisha State Cooperative Bank. This Bank, established under the Orissa Cooperative Societies Act, is crucial in altering the state's agricultural economy by meeting the financial needs of farm households. Every year, the OSCB recruits for the positions of Assistant Manager Grade II, System Manager, and Banking Assistant. Individuals who want to apply for the job must fill out an online application for each position based on their qualifications and pass the whole selection process, which comprises a preliminary test, the main test, and a viva voce test. Ultimately, individuals who are chosen will be assigned to various District Central Co-operative Banks throughout the 15 cities. The OSCB Assistant Manager Salary and the allowances granted in addition to the pay scale are mentioned below.
Take a Free Mock Test Now
OSCB Assistant Manager Salary
The OSCB Assistant Manager Salary and the allowances granted in addition to the pay scale are shown below. Let's look at the OSCB compensation structure in detail for various positions available in the OSCB Recruitment for 2022.
They will pay anyone hired as an Assistant Manager at the OSCB bank on a salary scale of 9300-34800 with a grade pay of 4200, plus extra allowances such as dearness allowances and other allowances.
Probation Period: Anyone hired as an Assistant Manager will be on probation for 24 months, during which time they will be required to take half-yearly exams. Applicants will be evaluated based on their performance in the test once the probation term has ended. Applicants judged to be inappropriate will be offered an additional six months to enhance their performance.
OSCB Assistant Manager: Perks & Benefits
Candidates chosen for the recruiting process may be eligible for further perks. Aside from the OSCB Assistant Manager Salary, candidates are eligible for government-mandated allowances and incentives. A worker working as an Assistant Manager for the Bank will get the following benefits, as is standard for all government employees. It's worth noting, though, that some of these benefits are only available after the recruit has been hired on as a regular employee. The OSCB Assistant Manager Allowances & Perks are shown below for your convenience.
- House Rent Allowances(HRA): HRA, or House Rent Allowance, is a pay component provided by employers to employees to cover the cost of renting a house for residential reasons. HRA is an important part of a person's income.
- Dearness Allowances(DA): The government pays Dearness Allowance to its employees and retirees to mitigate the impact of inflation.
- Travel Allowances(TA): A Traveling Allowance is a stipend given to a government employee to offset travel costs for the public good. It also contains a stipend for the upkeep of the conveyance.
Take a Free Mock Test Now
OSCB Assistant Manager Job Profile
- Oversee the Bank's day-to-day operations. Managing all administrative tasks, such as managing administrative work, making decisions that benefit the Bank, and keeping track of the Bank's cash balance.
- Answering customer queries, making preparations for the gathering of archives for banking administration, answering registration questions for ATM Cards, and so on.
- Banking product advancement, offering protection, and raising administrations associated with fixed shops, common assets, and so on.
- Credit disbursement, recovery of advances from defaulters, and submission of reports to higher authorities are all tasks they must complete.
- An Assistant Manager will be responsible for investigating questions about lost ATM applications, new ATM requests, blocking ATM cards online, and ATM PINs, among other things.
- Assist the manager and report directly to him.
- Constantly providing feedback to the personnel.
- Payroll and personal databases management
- Preparing and delivering staff evaluations.
- Performing the work given by higher-ups in a timely and accurate manner.
The deadline for qualified applicants to apply is the 29th of December, 2021. Aspirants should carefully read the guidelines before completing the online application. Aspirants should carefully study this page because it contains all relevant details for the OSCB Assistant Manager Salary & OSCB Assistant Manager Job Profile. Applicants must study thoroughly to be eligible for this exam. I hope that this writing has given you enough information about the curriculum to help you to plan correctly. On the Oliveboard website, you may find more articles like this. You may begin your preparation in earnest now. Strive for excellence in your studies and tackle the next step with confidence. You will, without a doubt, be successful.
1. What is the procedure for registering for the OSCB Assistant Manager recruiting exam?
You will be able to apply for the position online at the official website. Applicants must complete the OSCB Assistant Manager Application Form online only; they will accept no other application modes.
2. What is the OSCB Assistant Manager Salary & OSCB Assistant Manager Job Profile?
They will pay anyone hired as an Assistant Manager at the OSCB bank on a salary scale of 9300-34800 with grade pay of 4200, plus extra allowances such as dearness allowances and other allowances. Assisting and reporting directly to the manager is part of the job description. Oversee the Bank's day-to-day operations. Constantly providing feedback to the personnel is also part of the job.
3. What should be the educational requirements as per OSCB Assistant Manager Eligibility?
To apply for the different roles under OSCB recruiting, candidates must be a graduate in any field from a recognised institution. The OSCB Notification PDF has no information on the needed minimum percentage of marks.
4. What is the procedure for selecting an Assistant Manager for the OSCB?
There are three steps to the OSCB Assistant Manager Recruitment. To be considered for the positions, applicants must pass all three phases. The recruitment procedure is divided into three stages: Preliminary AssessmentMain ExamViva-Voce (Interview/ Personality Test).
5. What is the procedure for selecting an Assistant Manager for the OSCB?
There are three steps to the OSCB Assistant Manager Recruitment. To be considered for the positions, applicants must pass all three phases. The recruitment procedure is divided into three stages:
- Preliminary Assessment
- Main Exam
- Viva-Voce (Interview/ Personality Test)