OSCB Banking Assistant Application Form 2022
Odisha State Cooperative Bank(OSCB) is a member of India's Scheduled State Cooperative Government Banks. This bank was established under the Orissa Cooperative Societies Act and plays an important role in altering the state's agricultural society by meeting the credit needs of farm people. Every year, the OSCB recruits for Assistant Manager Grade-II, System Manager, and Banking Assistant positions. Individuals who intend to apply for the recruitment must fill out an online application for each role individually based on their eligibility and pass the entire selection method, which comprises a preliminary test, a mains test, and a viva voce test. Ultimately, individuals who are chosen will be assigned to various District Central Co-operative Banks from any of the 15 cities. This is an exciting opportunity for people between 21 and 32 who want to work with Odisha State Cooperative Bank. From the 29th of December 2021 until the 17th of January 2022, interested and qualified applicants can apply online through the OSCB Banking Assistant Application form.
OSCB Banking Assistant Application Form
There are 725 job opportunities at District Central Co-operative Banks (DCCBs), comprising 470 for Assistant Manager jobs and 255 for Banking Assistant roles. Applicants will be appearing for the exam on 13th March 2022, accompanied by the main exam in April/May 2022. Interested candidates in these roles should consult the official notice for qualifying requirements before applying online.
Odisha State Cooperative Bank has issued the OSCB Banking Assistant Application form 2022 for the position of Banking Assistant. Applicants can start their application by visiting the official website. Online applications for the posts of Banking Assistant are available via the OSCB. Candidates should read the following instructions and the set of documents and scanned copies necessary in the OSCB application form before beginning the online application process.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Who can Fill OSCB Banking Assistant Application Form?
- Individuals must meet the age and educational qualification requirements to be considered for the position of Banking Assistant.
- As of the application date of registration for OSCB Recruitment for Banking Assistant jobs, the candidate must be a minimum of 21 years old and a maximum of 32 years old.
- Reserved category applicants would be eligible for age relaxation for these posts under state government legislation.
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Applicants must also be able to operate a computer programme.
How to apply online for OSCB Banking Assistant 2022 Exam?
- Visit the Odisha State Cooperative Bank's official site.
- The official URL for the OCSB Banking Assistant Application form may be found on the homepage.
- You will be routed to the registration page after clicking the link.
- Applicants must register with their contact information, including their phone number and email address.
- You must log in again after registering to begin filling out the application.
- Fill out the application completely, including your name, residence, date of birth, education, and other information.
- Upload all relevant papers, including a photograph, signature, left-hand thumb, and handwritten statement, as well as scanned copies.
- After you've finished filling out the application, you'll need to pay, which can only be done online.
- When you get payment confirmation, it signifies your application has been accepted, and you are eligible to participate in OSCB Recruitment.
- You may download a PDF copy of the application form for future reference.
Before filling out the application form, make sure you have all your documents available. Before beginning their application for OSCB Recruitment, candidates must have scanned copies of the following items on hand.
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Thumb Impression with the Left Hand
- Written Self-Declaration
For the scanned copies, there is a set of requirements.
|Photograph||20-50kb||3.5*4.5cm 200*230 Pixels||JPEG|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||20-50 kb||240*240 px||JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||50-100kb||10*5 cm 800*400 Pixels||JPEG|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Scanned Copies Special Instructions
- The passport photo should be coloured and shot against a light coloured or white backdrop.
- Applicants should look directly at the camera when taking the image.
- There should be no usage of flash and no "Red Eye."
- Applicants who use glasses should ensure that their eyes are visible and that there are no reflections.
- Caps and dark glasses are not permitted in photographs. Religious caps are permitted.
- The signature must be in black ink.
- It is not permitted to sign in "CAPITAL LETTERS."
Impression of the thumb:
- The thumb impression should be from the left hand.
- Candidates can use black or blue ink to make the thumb impression.
Applicants must write their declarations, and signatures in "CAPITAL LETTER" will not be accepted.
OSCB Banking Assistant Application Fees 2022
Application fees for the OCSB Banking Assistant Application form are given below:
|Category||OSCB Application Fee|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
The deadline for qualified applicants to apply is the 29th of December, 2021. Aspirants should carefully read the guidelines before completing the online application. Aspirants should carefully study this page because it contains all relevant details for the Banking Assistant position. After reading this material, applicants will have complete knowledge of the OSCB Banking Assistant Application form. Applicants must study thoroughly to be eligible for this exam. I hope that this writing has given you enough information about the curriculum to help you to plan correctly. On the Oliveboard website, you may find more articles like this.
When will the OSCB Banking Assistant Application form 2022 be available to fill out?
On the 29th of December, 2021, the Odisha Cooperative Bank Application Form 2022 became live.
How much is the Odisha Cooperative Bank Application fees?
For the unreserved categories, the application cost for the Odisha Cooperative Bank Application Form 2022 is Rs. 1000.
When is the deadline for submitting an online application for the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Application Form 2022?
The deadline to submit an online application for the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Application Form 2022 is the 17th of January, 2022.
What is the total number of openings in the Odisha State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
The Odisha State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 has 423 assistant openings.