RRB ALP Application Form
RRB ALP 2021 application form is not released till date. Candidates are suggested to check the official website for latest updates on application form.
RRB ALP Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Online Exam Start Date||To be declared soon|
RRB ALP Application Process
RRB ALP application can be filled in the official website.
Pre-requisites to apply online
The pre-requisites of the Online application are as follows:
- Details of Aadhar Card
- Valid mobile number and email ID
- Scanned images of Photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Details of the online payment
How to Apply for RRB ALP Exam?
Candidates need to follow these steps to apply for RRB ALP exam:
- Visit official website of the RRB of your region.
- Click on the “apply now” option.
- Fill the necessary details like father’s name, Date of Birth, Phone number, etc.
- Verify your phone number and email id through an OTP.
- After successful verification, a registration ID will be issued
- Re-login to the website with your Registration ID and password
- Fill the other details as is asked for in the required field
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature of the required dimension
- Make the payment or upload your payment details
- Review your application once again and click submit button
- The application will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out for your reference.
RRB ALP Application Fee
Note: Rs.400/- and Rs.250/- will be duly refunded respectively for GEN/OBC and SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates after appearing for First Stage CBT.
RRB ALP Selection Process
RRB ALP selection process consist of 4 stages
- CBT Stage I
- CBT Stage II
- Computer Based Aptitude Test
- Document Verification