RRB ALP 2021 vacancies will be released by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) along with the official notification for the 2021 session. The category-wise and post-wise vacancies are released separately for different railway zones. In the previous recruitment held for the session of 2018, a total of 64,371 vacancies were announced. Out of the total vacancies, 27,795 vacancies were released for RRB loco pilot posts & the remaining 36,576 vacancies were released for various Technical posts. This section will deal with the RRB ALP vacancies.
RRB ALP Vacancy
RRB ALP vacancies for 2021 are not released till date. We will be looking at the vacancies announced in 2018.
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot||27795|
|2||Various posts of Technicians||36576|
|RRB Regions||Total Vacancies||RRB Regions||Total Vacancies|
|GUWAHATI||1215|| || |
How to Apply for RRB ALP Exam?
Candidates need to follow these steps to apply for the RRB ALP exam:
- Visit the official website of the RRB of your region.
- Click on the “apply now” option.
- Fill in the necessary details like father’s name, Date of Birth, Phone number, etc.
- Verify your phone number and email id through an OTP.
- After successful verification, a registration ID will be issued
- Re-login to the website with your Registration ID and password
- Fill in the other details as is asked for in the required field
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature of the required dimension
- Make the payment or upload your payment details
- Review your application once again and click submit button
- The application will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for your reference.
RRB ALP Application Fee
Note: Rs.400/- and Rs.250/- will be duly refunded respectively for GEN/OBC and SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates after appearing for First Stage CBT.
RRB ALP Selection Process
RRB ALP selection process consists of 4 stages
- CBT Stage I
- CBT Stage II
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Document Verification