A notification has been released regarding the status of application forms for RRB Group D 2021. Applications were displayed as either provisionally eligible or rejected, as well as the reasons for rejection. RRB Group D application form 2020 has been released on March 12. The application deadline was April 12, 2019. Candidate applications were accepted online. For all candidates except those eligible for fee concessions, the application fee was Rs 500. PWDs, Women, Transgenders, Ex-Servicemen, Minorities, and Economically Backward Classes are required to pay a fee of Rs 250. Both online and offline payment options are available.
RRB Group D Exam Schedule For CBT For Latest Update
- RRB Group D will be conducted from 17th August 2022 as per the latest notification released on 30th June 2022.
- As of 26th January 2022- The RRB Group D tier-1 exam has been postponed.
- The CBT as per details provided in CEN No. RRC-01/2019 will commence tentatively from 23rd February 2022 in multiple phases, subject to the prevailing conditions and Government guidelines issued from time to time in view of handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The link of viewing Exam City and Date and downloading of Travelling Authority of SC/ST candidates will be made available on all RRB websites in due course i.e. 10 days prior to the start of the exam.
- Downloading of E-call letters will start 4 days prior to the CBT date mentioned in exam city and date intimation link.
RRB Group D Application Modification Link
In regards to 4,85,607 candidates whose applications were found rejected on the ground of invalid photograph and/or signature, for those the modification link will be live from 15.12.2021 to 26.12.2021 on all the official websites of RRBs for uploading of photograph and/or signature afresh as one time opportunity. Thereafter, the decision of RRBs regarding validity of photograph/signature shall be final and binding on candidates. In this process, the candidates whose application was found accepted will also be scheduled in subsequent phases of CBT exam of CEN No. RRC01/2019.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
RRB Group D 2021 Application Dates
|RRB Group D 2021 Application Form Events||RRB Group D 2021 Application Form Dates|
|Availability of application form||12-Mar-2019 to 12-Apr-2019|
|Last date of offline fee payment||18-Apr-2019|
|Last date of online fee payment||23-Apr-2019|
|Final submission of applications||26-Apr-2019|
How To Apply For RRB Group D Application Form 2021?
To fill out an RRB Group D application form, follow these steps:
- Read all the information and instructions thoroughly before filling the application form
- Keep Scanned documents in JPEG Format to be kept ready before filling the application
Size and dimension for photograph, signature, and certificate:
|Candidate Photograph||JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB|
|Candidate Signature||JPEG image of size 10 to 40KB|
|SC/ST Certificate||JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB|
|Scribe Photo||JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB|
- Visit Concerned RRB(s) website.
- Click on the mentioned link of RRB CEN 02/2022'.
- Then select ‘New Registration'.
- Fill in all the asked details carefully like name, DOB, Aadhar Card status, father's/mother's name, matriculation details, mobile number, and email ID.
- After that, Check the declaration box and click on the ‘Click to Continue' link.
- Submit the application form.
- The candidate will receive 2 OTPs, one on your email and another on the mobile number.
- Enter both OTPs in their respective fields.
- Next, a unique system generated registration number
- Login using the registration number and fill in the rest of the details in the application form like set priority/preferences for posts, the select language of examination, write address, etc.
- Upload your recent photograph & Signature & Education Qualifications in the required format.
- Submit the form after rechecking all the details.
- Make the payment of the application form.
- Print your application and keep it for the record.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Railway RRB Exam Application Status – Steps to Check
- Click the Direct Link given above.
- Select the State/UT/Region you have applied for.
- Enter your Registration ID & Date of Birth.
- Put the given Security Code/Captcha.
- Click Login and you will be able to see your RRB Group D Application Status.