We will learn about the RBI Grade B online application process here.
RBI Grade B Apply Online
RBI Grade B Application Form 2022
RBI Grade B online application for the year 2022 will start only after the announcement of the official notification.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2021
RBI Grade B application form was available online from the 28th January 2021 and the last date to fill the application form was 15th February 2021.
RBI Grade B Application Process
The application form has five sections. Filling up the RBI Grade B officer application form involves the following steps:
A. Pre-requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) scan your
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression
- a hand-written declaration (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given below.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate does not have a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows – "I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
(v) The above-mentioned hand-written declaration has to be in the candidate's handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. No change in E-mail ID will be entertained during the entire process of the recruitment.
B. Procedure for Applying Online
(i) Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility are first required to visit the URL "Recruitment for the post of "Officers in Gr.'B' (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM" on Bank's website i.e., www.rbi.org.in > Opportunities@RBI > Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink "Online Application Form" in the advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application'. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
(ii) Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a hand-written declaration in the online application form as per the specifications given.
(iii) To register for the application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iv) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(v) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(vi) The Name of the candidate or his /her father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Photo identity proof / Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vii) Validate your details and save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details and 'Save & Next buttons.
(viii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand-written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents as given in item (D) below.
(ix) Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
(x) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
(xi) Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are correct. (xii) Click on the 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
(xii) Click on the 'Submit' button.
C. Mode of Payment for Application Fee/Intimation Charges
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through the online mode only.
D. Guidelines for Scanning & Uploading the Photograph & Signature
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
(i) Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
(ii) Signature, Left Thumb (LT) impression and Handwriting declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black ink
- The signature left thumb impression and the hand-written declaration should be of the applicant and not of any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant's signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and left thumb impression.
- For handwritten declaration size of the file should be 20kb – 50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb or 50 kb (for hand written declaration)
- Signature / Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. File Size: 50kb (photograph and hand-written declaration) & 20kb (signature and left thumb impression)
E. RBI Grade B Application Fee
|General / OBC||Application fee + intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Intimation charges||₹ 100/-|
|For RBI Staff||No fee||No fee|