The South Indian Bank PO recruitment 2022 has officially been released, and all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Interested people can apply for the position based on their qualifications. The deadline for online applications is 05th January 2022, while the deadline for paper applications is 11th January 2022. The qualifying criteria, application process, and relevant test dates are included in the South Indian Bank PO 2022 notice. Take a look at some of the highlights from the South Indian Bank PO examination in 2022.
South Indian Bank PO Notification 2022: Overview
| South Indian Bank PO Exam Highlights 2022|
|Exam Event ||South Indian Bank Probationary Officers|
|Conducting Body ||Bank of South India |
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officers (Scale 1)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Stages of Exam|
- Stage 1- Online Exam
- Stage 2- Group discussion & Personal Interview
|No. of Question & Time duration||160 questions, 2 hours 20 minutes|
|Online registration including Editing / Modification of Application by Candidates||05th January 2022, to 11th January 2022|
|South Indian Bank PO Admit Card||01st February 2022, to 14th February 2022 |
|South Indian Bank PO Online Examination Date||14th February 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||To be notified soon|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
South Indian Bank PO Notification 2022: Important Dates
The application procedure had only recently begun. Look over the critical dates listed below.
|Application Start Date||05th January 2022|
|Application End Date||11th January 2022|
|Online Test||February 2022|
|Interview||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Result||To Be Announced|
South Indian Bank PO Notification 2022: Eligibility
The South Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officers 2022 eligibility criteria are given below.
All applicants must have specific educational requirements to apply for any examination. It's usually a good idea to double-check the qualifying requirements ahead of time. The needed educational standards are listed below in the South Indian Bank PO Notification 2022.
- Graduation/Post Graduation and X/SSLC/XII/HSC from a recognised University/Board with a minimum of 60% marks (under normal course).
- If CGPA is used instead of percentage, only individuals with a CGPA of 60 percent or above are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a degree obtained through distance education will be disqualified.
- If a person does not meet the requirements, their application will be rejected.
- Engineering Graduation & X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Graduation, X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC, & any Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Applicants must be eligible in terms of age, in addition to meeting the educational requirements for SIB PO recruitment 2022.
- To be eligible to apply for the position, a candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- A candidate's age should not be more than 26 years old in order to be eligible.
- The applicant must not be older than the stipulated age as of the date specified in the South Indian Bank PO Notification 2022.
|Post||Age Criteria (as of 30th November 2021)|
|Probationary Officer||Not older than 26 years old. The applicant must have been born between 01st December 1995 and 30th November 2003. (both days inclusive)|
South Indian Bank PO Notification 2022 will also have a provision for candidates' upper age limits to be relaxed. All applicants who fall under the SC/ST category would be eligible for a 5-year age limit exemption. The general age standards will be followed by all other candidates. This gives SC/ST applicants an edge.
South Indian Bank PO Notification 2022: Application
Applicants may apply from 05th January through 11th January 2022. You can also follow the methods outlined below. Study the papers and formats you'll need to use while filling out the application form in precise detail.
- Step 1: Go to the South Indian Bank's main site.
- Step 2: Go to Current Job Openings and choose the application link for the chosen position.
- Step 3: Go to the new registration page.
- Step 4: Fill out all of the needed personal information, qualification information, and so on.
- Step 5: Attach scanned copies of the necessary papers.
- Step 6: Depending on your category, click the Submit button and continue with the application fee payment.
- Step 7: Print a copy of the form for reference purposes.
South Indian Bank PO Notification 2022: Application Fees 2022
- The application cost of SIB PO is Rs. 800 for the General category.
- The application fee of SIB PO is Rs. 200 for SC/ST category.
- It is not possible to return the application cost.
1. What is the South Indian Bank PO 2022 exam pattern?
The South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern consists of three steps: an online exam, a group discussion round, and an interview.
2. Will the SIB PO application be accepted if one mistakenly supplied their scanned signature in capital letters?
No. Because it is plainly stated in the 'how to apply' portion of the official announcement that the supplied signature should not be in capital letters, the SIB PO application will be refused. They will have to reapply.
3. Can I submit the South Indian Bank PO 2022 examination application fee offline?
You can't do it. The SIB PO 2022 examination application fee can only be paid online.