Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Covers all SSC Exams
- Includes Sectional Tests
- Mock Tests for SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTS
- SSC CGL: 30 Tests for Tier 1 and 20 for Tier 2(10 each of Quant, English)
- SSC CHSL: 20 Tests.
- SSC CPO: 10 Tests
- SSC MTS: 20 Tests
- SSC Sectional Tests: 60 Tests (20 each for Quant, GI and English)
- Validity: 12 Months
SSC CGL Brahmastra (Limited Enrolment)
- Lifetime Pass - Till you Crack SSC CGL
- Pay ONCE. Learn Till you Succeed
- Selection आपका, Zimmedari हमारी
- - 100+ Live Classes, Videos & Doubt Clearing Sessions
- - Comprehensive Prep for Tier 1 & Tier 2
- - Top Faculty for each section
- - Interactive Live Practice Sessions with other Users
- - Special Exam Strategy Sessions
- - 30 All India Tests for Tier 1 + 20 for Tier 2
- - 60+ Sectional Tests
- Validity: Life-Time
Complete Bank, Insurance, SSC & Railways 2020
- Validity: January 31st, 2021
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, RBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- All Mock Tests for SSC & Railways Exams
- 200+ OliveBoard Concept Videos
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 60 Sectional Tests for SSC & Railways
- New Pattern English Tests
- High Level Reasoning Tests
- GK Tests
- - Includes RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
- Does not Include study material for RBI, NABARD and SEBI
- *All mocks will be updated after Official Notification
About SSC CPO 2020
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Central Police Organization (CPO) exam, an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. The SSC CPO Exam will be of objective type (MCQ) and will be held online. Here’s everything you need to know if you’re an aspirant of the popular SSC CPO Exams.
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Pattern
Consists of Paper-1, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-2 and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC CPO 2020 Paper 1
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||120 mins|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO 2020 Paper 2
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||120 mins|
SSC CPO 2020 Notification
The new SSC CPO 2019 notification has been released by SSC recently. SSC CPO 2019 Paper-I exam is scheduled to be held from 11th December 2019 to 13th December 2019. The SSC CPO 2019 Exam is a golden opportunity for everyone who wishes to join Police (Delhi) and paramilitary forces (CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP and SSB) as Sub-Inspectors and ASI (Executive) in CISF. The SSC CPO Exam will be of objective type (MCQ) and will be held Online.
SSC CPO 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||17-Sep-19|
|Online Registrations Ends||16 Oct 2019|
|Paper 1||11 Dec 2019 to 13 Dec 2019|
|Paper 2||To be notified later|
SSC CPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, intending to apply for SSC CPO Posts should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by SSC in their Online Notification.
The eligibility criteria for SSC CPO 2019 is as follows
Age Criteria (as on 01.01.2020)
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 25 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent
SSC CPO 2020 Vacancy - Details
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate‟s Corner > Tentative Vacancy).
SSC CPO 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- All other required documents
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Steps to Apply for SSC CPO Exam Online
- Submission of the Online applications for SSC CPO 2019 Recruitment must be done on the official website: www.ssc.nic.in. Instructions to apply for the exam are available on the website and the official notification as well.
- Once the application form is duly filled, a page will be generated that shows the Registration number. Either take a print out of that page or write it down somewhere for future reference.
- All details must be filled very carefully as any requests to change/modify data are not entertained whatsoever.
- The fee can be paid online or through cash (challan).
SSC CPO Admit Card
The SSC CPO 2019 Admit Card for Paper 1 of CPO Recruitment (Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF) will available 10 to 12 days before the Paper 1 Exam is conducted (i.e. on 11th December 2019).
SSC CPO Cutoffs
The SSC CPO 2019 Cutoff scores for Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams would be available once these exams are completed and the results are released. Now lets quickly have look at the SSC CGL 2018 Paper 1 Cutoff Scores for both Male and Female candidates -:
SSC CPO 2018 Paper 1 Cutoff for Female Candidates
|Cut Off Marks||110.31||99.50||127.51||137.60||—|
*25-SC, 12-ST and 384-OBC candidates qualifying at UR standard have been shown under their respective categories
SSC CPO 2018 Paper 1 Cutoff for Male Candidates
|Cut Off Marks||114.23||111.17||133.36||140.08||59.64||—|
*386-SC, 143-ST and 3826-OBC candidates qualifying at UR standard have been shown under their respective categories. Ex-Servicemen candidates have also been included in their respective vertical category (i.e. SC, ST, OBC and UR).
SSC CPO Syllabus 2020
SSC CPO Paper 1 Syllabus 2020
General Intelligence Reasoning
Semantic Analog,Symbolic/Number Analogy,Figural Analogy Semantic Classifications, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building,Coding/Decoding, Numerical/Symbolic Operations, Space Orientations, Venn Diagrams/ Drawing Inferences, Figural Pattern/ Indexing, Embedded Figures, Critical Thinking, Emotional/Social Intelligence.
Current Affairs, Important Appointments, Awards and Recognitions, Static GK (History, Culture,Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy) and Scientific Research
Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Mixture and Allegations, Time Distance and Work, Basic Algebra, Linear Equations, Geometry, Mensurations, Trigonometry, Heights and Distance, Bar/Pie Chart, Histogram/ Frequency Polygone
Candidates‟ ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC CPO Descriptive Paper Syllabus 2020
The English Language and Comprehension
Error recognition, Filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary and spellings, Sentence Structure, Synonyms & Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, Comprehension.
SSC CPO Mock Tests
- Get 10 SSC CPO 2019 Mock Tests for Paper 1 Preparation from Oliveboard here Along with the Mock tests, you will also get access to the various sectional tests, topics tests, video lectures conducted by Oliveboard.
- With Oliveboard Mock Tests, you get AI-enabled Performance Analysis of each of your mock test performances.
- Based on this Analysis you will get expert feedback to improve your performance.
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2020