About SSC CPO Exam 2021
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Central Police Organization (CPO) exam, an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. The SSC CPO Exam will be of objective type (MCQ) and will be held online.
SSC CPO 2021 Notification
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2020. This notification is for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). 1500+ vacancies have been announced for these posts. You can read more details from the official notification like complete vacancy details, eligibility, exam pattern, salary, etc. The official notification for SSC CPO 2021 has not been released.
SSC CPO 2021 Mock Test
SSC CPO 2021 Mock Test series have the following features:
- The mock test series consists of 10 SSC CPO Tier 1 Mock Tests
- This mock test series is created by Subject matter experts
- Analyse your performance using our AI-Based Detailed Performance Analysis
- These mock tests will help you identify your strong and weak areas
SSC CPO 2021 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||To be announced soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be announced soon|
|Paper 1||To be announced soon|
|Paper 2||To be announced soon|
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria
- Min Age: 20 Years
- Max Age: 25 years
- Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only
Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
The SSC CPO recruitment process consists of Paper-1, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-2 and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC CPO Paper 1 - Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||120 mins|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper 2 - Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||120 mins|
SSC CPO 2021 Vacancy
SSC CPO 2021 Vacancy is not yet released, it will be updated as soon as notification is released.
SSC CPO Syllabus
SSC CPO Paper 1 Syllabus
General Intelligence Reasoning
Semantic Analog, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy Semantic Classifications, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding/Decoding, Numerical/Symbolic Operations, Space Orientations, Venn Diagrams/ Drawing Inferences, Figural Pattern/ Indexing, Embedded Figures, Critical Thinking, Emotional/Social Intelligence.
Current Affairs, Important Appointments, Awards and Recognitions, Static GK (History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy) and Scientific Research
Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Mixture and Allegations, Time Distance and Work, Basic Algebra, Linear Equations, Geometry, Mensurations, Trigonometry, Heights and Distance, Bar/Pie Chart, Histogram/ Frequency Polygone
Candidates ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC CPO Descriptive Paper Syllabus
The English Language and Comprehension
Error recognition, Filling in the blanks (using verbs, prepositions, articles etc), Vocabulary and spellings, Sentence Structure, Synonyms & Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, Comprehension.
SSC CPO Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Keep All other required documents ready
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Steps to Apply for SSC CPO Exam Online
- Submission of the Online applications for SSC CPO 2021 Recruitment must be done on the official website: www.ssc.nic.in. Instructions to apply for the exam are available on the website and the official notification as well.
- Once the application form is duly filled, a page will be generated that shows the Registration number. Either take a print out of that page or write it down somewhere for future reference.
- All details must be filled very carefully as any requests to change/modify data are not entertained whatsoever.
- The fee can be paid online or through cash (challan)
To be announced