Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Covers all SSC Exams
- Includes Sectional Tests
- Mock Tests for SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTS
- SSC CGL: 30 Tests for Tier 1 and 20 for Tier 2(10 each of Quant, English)
- SSC CHSL: 20 Tests.
- SSC CPO: 10 Tests
- SSC MTS: 20 Tests
- SSC Sectional Tests: 60 Tests (20 each for Quant, GI and English)
- Validity: 12 Months
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About SSC PO Recruitment:
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Central Police Organization (CPO) exam, an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. The SSC CPO Exam will be of objective type (MCQ) and will be held online.
SSC CPO Notification
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2020. This notification is for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). 1500+ vacancies have been announced for these posts. You can read more details from the official notification like complete vacancy details, eligibility, exam pattern, salary, etc in our blog here
SSC CPO Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||17-Jun-20|
|Online Registrations Ends||16-Jul-2020|
|Paper 1||29-Sep-2020 to 05-Oct-2020|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
The SSC CPO recruitment process consists of Paper-1, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-2 and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC CPO Paper 1 - Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||120 mins|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper 2 - Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||120 mins|
SSC CPO Syllabus
SSC CPO Paper 1 Syllabus
General Intelligence Reasoning
Semantic Analog,Symbolic/Number Analogy,Figural Analogy Semantic Classifications, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building,Coding/Decoding, Numerical/Symbolic Operations, Space Orientations, Venn Diagrams/ Drawing Inferences, Figural Pattern/ Indexing, Embedded Figures, Critical Thinking, Emotional/Social Intelligence.
Current Affairs, Important Appointments, Awards and Recognitions, Static GK (History, Culture,Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy) and Scientific Research
Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Mixture and Allegations, Time Distance and Work, Basic Algebra, Linear Equations, Geometry, Mensurations, Trigonometry, Heights and Distance, Bar/Pie Chart, Histogram/ Frequency Polygone
Candidates‟ ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC CPO Descriptive Paper Syllabus
The English Language and Comprehension
Error recognition, Filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary and spellings, Sentence Structure, Synonyms & Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, Comprehension.
SSC CPO Eligibility
- Min Age: 20 Years
- Max Age: 25 years
- Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only:
Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
SSC CPO Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Keep All other required documents ready
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Steps to Apply for SSC CPO Exam Online
- Submission of the Online applications for SSC CPO 2019 Recruitment must be done on the official website: www.ssc.nic.in. Instructions to apply for the exam are available on the website and the official notification as well.
- Once the application form is duly filled, a page will be generated that shows the Registration number. Either take a print out of that page or write it down somewhere for future reference.
- All details must be filled very carefully as any requests to change/modify data are not entertained whatsoever.
- The fee can be paid online or through cash (challan)
SSC CPO Vacancy
SSC has declared more than 1500 vacancies for the posts of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPF.
Details are as follows:
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police
- Male Vacancies: 91
- Female Vacancies: 78
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces
- Male Vacancies: 1342
- Female Vacancies: 53
SSC CPO Mock Test Series
Attempt the best SSC CPO Online Mock Test series here. It includes 10,000+ Practice questions based on previous year’s SSC CPO Question papers.
All the questions asked in SSC CPO Mock tests are prepared & verified by experts with years of experience in SSC exam preparation.
Get Performance analysis after each mock test on our AI-Based Analytics platform. Also, get detailed solutions for all the questions asked in our mock tests.
SSC CPO Mock Test: FAQs
Q. Are SSC CPO Mock tests similar to the actual exam paper?
Ans: Yes. All the SSC CPO Mock tests available on Oliveboard are similar to the actual SSC CPO Exam Question paper. They are prepared after careful analysis of the last 10+ years SSC CPO Question Papers.
Q. How can I attempt the SSC CPO Free Mock Test?
Ans: To attempt an SSC CPO Free Mock Test, just follow the following steps:
Register/Log-in by entering your email address in the field given above.
Go to Mock Tests section
Click on “Start Test”
You get 1 free mock test after completing your registration.
Q. Are SSC CPO Mock Tests available in hindi language?
Ans: Yes, All SSC CPO Mock tests are available in both Hindi & English Language.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the SSC CPO Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
Q. Can I Attempt the SSC CPO Mock Test through mobile?
Ans: Yes, All the SSC CPO Mock Tests are available on our mobile app (android) as well where you can attempt. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2021
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....