UPSC has released CSE exam 2022 Prelims Admit Card on 10 May 2022. Admit Card is considered an important document for getting entry to the exam hall. Admit cards for competitive exams like UPSC CSE are released on a specific date as mentioned by the concerned exam conducting authorities. Students are asked to keep checking the official website for the latest information on the admit card release date.
UPSC CSE Admit Card
UPSC CSE prelims admit card has been released by the authorities at UPSC on the UPSC official website ( https://upsconline.nic.in/) on 10th May 2022 for the prelims examination. As per the latest schedule, the UPSC CSE prelims will be held on 5th June 2022.
Download UPSC Prelims Admit Card here.
Steps to Download UPSC CSE Admit Card
Candidates must follow these steps in order to download the UPSC CSE prelims admit card
- Visit the UPSC official website ( https://upsconline.nic.in/)
- Click on the "e-Admit Card Civil Services (Prelims) Examination, 2022".
- Read the Important Instructions
- Then click on Yes for "Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of 'Important Instructions'"
- Select the option for downloading the admit card
- Enter Registration number or roll number and DOB.
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown in the image
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of the UPSC CSE admit card and save it for future reference.
Important Details on UPSC IAS Admit Card
The important details on UPSC CSE or IAS admit card are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Photo ID Number
- Father & Mother name
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Category (UR/OBC/ST/SC/PwD)
- Exam date and time
- Exam centre code and address
- Reporting time
- Examination name
- Important instructions
1. What is the last date to apply for UPSC CSE 2022 Examination?
A. The last date to apply for UPSC CSE 2022 Examination is 22nd February 2022 till 6 pm.
2. Where can I apply for UPSC CSE 2022 Examination?
A. Click on the link here to apply for UPSC CSE 2022 Examination.
3. What is the vacancy announced for UPSC CSE 2022 Examination?
A. The vacancy announced for UPSC CSE 2022 Examination is 861.