UP Lekhpal recruitment notification will be tentatively released in November on the official website of UPSSSC (upsssc.gov.in).
UP Lekhpal Application Form 2022
The UP Lekhpal apply online link will start from 07th Jan 2022. Candidates looking to apply online for UP Lekhpal Exam 2022 can do so through an online application form that will be made available on the official site of UPSSSC. (upsssc.gov.in). The official notification will contain all the information related to the UP Chakbandi Lekhpal exam including the application start date and last date to apply.
UP Lekhpal Application Process
Candidates should closely follow the requirements when applying for the UP Lekhpal to ensure that they are eligible for the role of UP Lekhpal and to prevent having their application form cancelled or denied. Candidates must follow the steps outlined below to apply for the UP Lekhpal once online registration opens, which is expected to happen soon.
- Visit the UP Lekhpal official website http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Once the candidate has successfully registered on the UP Lekhpal website, they must log in with their credentials and select the "Apply Online" option.
- The candidate must fill out the online application form completely, including their full name, address, age, guardians' names, educational qualifications, and any other fields. Applicants must verify the application form before submitting it.
- Candidates will be required to pay the application fee after filling out the online application form, & they must also print the form for reference purposes once the application fee has been processed. Exam application fees can be paid by debit card, credit card, net banking, and so on.
- Candidates must then provide a scanned copy of their recent photo and signature in accordance with the notification's instructions.
UP Lekhpal Exam Application Fee
Candidates applying for the UP Lekhpal must pay an application fee when registering and submitting the exam form. Candidates must pay the application fees using online payment methods. The application fees vary depending on the candidate's category. The application fees are not refundable once they have been paid. The application fee details for various categories are provided in the table below.
|Unreserved category ||Rs.25|
|Economically Weaker Section||Rs.25|
|Other Backward Class||Rs.25|
|Persons with disabilities||Rs.25|