IBPS PO is one of the most sought after Bank Exams. It is just a gateway to reach higher management positions such as General Managers & Managing Directors in Public Sector Banks. Remember former Chairman of State Bank of India Arundhati Bhattacharya joined SBI as a Probationary Officer and went on to become the Chairman of SBI. IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Exam is scheduled to happen in October 2019, with very less days to go for the exam, it is high time that you take up regular IBPS PO Mock Tests and examine the level of your preparation. We are coming up with two of the Video Course namely 1. IBPS PO Mock Discussion Batch & 2. IBPS PO Live Practice Sessions Batch, Read about them in detail below and do enrol.
Importance of Taking up Mock Tests
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2019 is scheduled in the month of October 2019.
- With less than a month left, it is high time that your preparations go in full swing leaving no stone unturned, doing all that it takes to performing exceptionally well in the IBPS PO Exam 2019.
- Taking up regular IBPS PO Mock Tests should be one thing in your preparation checklist.
- Taking up Mock Tests at regular intervals and then analysing them is considered a very good exercise by IBPS PO toppers.
- Mock Tests help you go through a variety of questions and their answers give a boost to your preparations.
1. IBPS PO Mock Discussion Batch – Starts 24 Sep
Join the Course for IBPS PO Mock Tests Discussion & Analysis
Analysing the Mock Tests can be a tricky part, nonetheless important. Very often aspirants jump on by taking one Mock Test after the other, thinking that just taking a test would suffice. Well, in reality, it is not the truth. Mock Test Analysis and Discussion is equally important. It gives you fine idea about the types of questions being asked in the exam, the difficulty level of the questions and the approach to solving the questions.
Now you can understand the importance of Mock Test Discussion and analysis.
1. We are coming up with a Video Course wherein, Oliveboard’s Expert Faculty would be taking up 5 IBPS PO Prelims Mock Tests and would be discussing Oliveboard test series for PO Prelims & the solutions part with you all.
2. All five Faculty Members viz. Mukesh Sir & Nikita Mam (Reasoning Expert), Vivek Sir & Chandan Sir (Quants Experts) and Harshita Mam (English Language Expert) will be taking up their areas of expertise viz. Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language, and discussing the questions and answers asked in the IBPS PO Prelims Mock Tests.
3. This way you would be well versed with the Prelims questions pattern, various question types and approach to solve them as well as solutions for those questions.
4. This course “IBPS PO Mock Discussion Batch” will be available on Oliveboard’s Subscription Platform “Oliveboard EDGE” from September 24, 2019.
You can enrol for the Course just by Subscribing to EDGE. You can check out the Subscription platform here.
5. Last Minute practice for IBPS PO Prelims – Last-minute Tips by the Teachers can give a boost to your performance in the Prelims exams. Know from the experts as to how to handle the pressure while taking the Exam. Also know the section-wise tips as to how to go about solving each of the sections, which questions to solve first and also some short tricks.
2. IBPS PO Live Practice Sessions Batch – Starts 25 Sep
Practice Classes for IBPS PO Prelims Preparation
This is another Video Course wherein you will be made to practice questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and English Language sections by your very own Faculty Members Chandan Sir & Vivek Sir (Quants Experts), Nikita Ma’am & Mukesh Sir (Reasoning Expert), Harshita Ma’am (English Language Expert).
Know here what all the Course Entails
1. 10 LPS Sessions – You will be made to practice a variety of questions from all sections viz Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and English Language in the presence of Faculty members. They would be helping you know how to solve a particular question type of a particular difficulty level. This would help you a great deal as you would already know the solution and approach to a particular type of question and thereby saving a considerable portion of your time in the exam.
2. Last Minute practice for IBPS PO Prelims – Last-minute Tips by the Teachers can give a boost to your performance in the Prelims exams. Know from the experts as to how to handle the pressure while taking the Exam. Also know the section-wise tips as to how to go about solving each of the section, which questions to solve first and also some short tricks.
- Best Book for Data Interpretation – For DI Preparation
- IBPS Clerk Cracker 2019 – Online Course for IBPS Clerk 2019 Preparation
This was all from us in this blog of Online Courses available on EDGE on “IBPS PO Mock Test Discussion & LPS Batches”. We hope that you find the courses useful and prove a considerable aid in your IBPS PO Preparation.
Check out a range of Online Video Courses available on “Oliveboard EDGE” platform, that you get with just one subscription.