IB ACIO vacancy announced by Ministry of Home Affairs is currently numbered at 2000 approx. This IB ACIO vacancy is classified under General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) posts. Details like admit cards and exam date are yet to be notified by MHA. The table below shows the NUMBER OF APPROX. IB ACIO VACANCIES. Read along to know the how to apply online for IB ACIO. The table below shows the category wise distrubution of IB ACIO vacancy.
IB ACIO Apply Online – Important Dates
IB ACIO Apply Online portal will be operational from 19.12.2020 to 09.01.2021 (till 23:59 hours). Registration done, prior to 19.12.2020 and after 09.01.2021, will not accepted. Here are some important dates –
|Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application||19-Dec-2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application with submission of Online Application Fee through Debit/Credit Card / Net Banking (Payment of Application Fee through SBI MOPS portal)||09-Jan-2021(up to 23.59 Hrs)|
|Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan||12-Jan-2021 (Banking Hours)|
IB ACIO – Essential Qualifications
Candidates will to apply for IB ACIO needs to fulfil essential qualification mentioned in the IB ACIO recruitment notification released by MHA. Following are the essential qualifications required: –
- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university
- Age – 18-27 Years
- Knowledge of computers
IB ACIO Apply Now – Age relaxation
Candidates belonging to different categories will have the following age relaxations.
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|Departmental Candidates who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service||Up to the age of 40 Years|
|In the case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried. Under general category||Up to the age of 35 Years|
|In the case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried. Under SC/ ST category||Up to the age of 40 Years|
IB ACIO Apply Online Link
Candidates can follow the link below to register and complete the first step towards applying for IB ACIO.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online for IB ACIO by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- The application portal will be operational from 19.12.2020 to 09.01.2021 (till 23:59 hours). Registration done, prior to 19.12.2020 and after 09.01.2021, will not accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the rejection of application altogether.
- Candidates are advised to register well in time, since the application portal witnesses a surge in number of applications during the run up to the closing date.
- The closing date for receipt of online application will not be extended under any circumstances.
Steps to Apply
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, password & all other important communication/alerts will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
Step by step process for submitting the application form is given below:
- Registration of Personal & Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through email on registered e-Mail Id.
- Re-login and select the category and fill up details required i.e. Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo & signature and
- Submission of examination fees, (if applicable) and Recruitment Processing Charges (to be paid by all the candidates, irrespective of category, online via SRI MOPS through net banking/debit cards/credit cards/UPI/challan.
Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
IB ACIO Apply Online Process Overview
- Agree to the terms & conditions may apply by clicking ‘I Agree Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details, etc. correctly.
- On completion of Step-I registration, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email id conveying his/her login ID (Application Sequence Number) & password.
- The candidate has to log-out and log in again (for Step – II) in order to fill up other details in application form.
STEP-II Completion of Application form.
- After registration, candidate has to login and complete other details in application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Declaration etc.
- Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
- Photograph Image: Coloured photo of size 35mm (width) it 45mm (height) not older than 12 weeks. Black & white photo will not be accepted. The size of the scanned image should be between 50-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only
- Signature image: The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen. Size of file should be between 50-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
STEP-III IB ICAO Application Fee Payment
IB ACIO application fee includes INR 100 (Examination fee) and INR 500 of Recruitment Processing Charges, i.e. a total of INR 700.
SC/ ST and All Female Candidates are exempted from paying the examination fee of INR 200. Once the application is submitted, candidates will be automatically redirected to SRI gateway to deposit the –
- Examination fee of INR 100 (if applicable) and
- Recruitment Processing Charges of INR 500 (plus Bank charges, if applicable)
SC/ ST and All Female Candidates: Nil + Recruitment Processing Fee (500/-)
For the purpose of all future references, the candidates are advised to keep a printout of their application form after successful submission.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
IB ICAO Apply Online – Important Instructions
- Applicants are NOT required to submit hard copy of their application forms.
- Candidates are requested to make the sufficient number of passport size coloured photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof In original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card. PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc. to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The photographs would be required at subsequent stages of recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination and any variation in signature could render them unfit for the examination.
- Candidates are also advised in their own interest to keep checking their email (inbox as well as spam or junk folder) and the website of MHA from time to time for updates related to the recruitment process.
MODE OF PAYMENT (ONLINE/ OFFLINE MODE)
- The application form Is integrated with the payment gateway & the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPayNisa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards. Internet Banking. UPI. SBI challan etc.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Online payments can be made only till the last date of submission of online application form.
- Payments through SBI challan generated on the last day of closure of online application forms can be submitted in the bank till 12.01.2021(during banking hours only)
- CLOSING DATE: 09.01.2021 (till 2359 hours).
IB ACIO Salary
IB ACIO salary has the Pay scale of Level 7 (Rs.44,900 1,42,400) in the pay matrix. In addition, there are admissible Central Govt. allowances. IB ACIO recruits also receive the following perks –
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt allowances.
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
IB ACIO 2020 – Exam Pattern
IB ACIO Tier-I exam (only online mode) will consist of 100 Objective type MCQs, divided into 5 parts containing 20 questions each of 1 marks each on: General awareness, Quantitative aptitude, Numerical/analytical/logical ability & reasoning, English language & General studies. There will be negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
IB ACIO Tier-2 Descriptive type paper carrying 50 marks will have an Essay (30 marks) & English comprehension & precis writing (20 marks).
IB ACIO Interview Tier-III will be of 100 marks.
IB ACIO 2020 – Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Total time will be 60 minutes and there will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
IB ACIO 2020 – Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|English Comprehension & Précis Writing||20|
IB ACIO Exam – Important Points
- Candidates will be given 60 minutes to write the exam.
- Minimum % of marks :- UR-35, OBC/EWS-34 & SC/ST-33 marks will be required in IB ACIO 2020 Tier 1 Exam to be eligible for IB ACIO 2020 Tier 2 Exam. The candidate would also need to score more than the actual Tier 1 cutoff to be declared by IB.
- Both – IB ACIO 2020 Tier 1 and Tier 2 Marks would be considered for Tier 3 (interview) selection.
- Total marks scored in all 3 stages of IB ACIO 2020 Exam would be considered for Final Selection.
IB ACIO – Career Prospects
Selected candidates would be posted as IB ACIO II Officers across various IB offices all over the country.
- Eligible to be promoted to ACIO-I after 3-4 Years of service
- After ACIO-I, the next promotion would be to the post of DCIO (Deputy Central Intelligence Officer. This happens after nearly 10 Years of service as IB ACIO-I
- A DCIO can be promoted as Assistant Director (Of Various Subsidiary IB’s)
- Assistant Director can be promoted to the position of Joint Deputy Director
IB ACIO 2020 – Posting
- Once selected as an IB ACIO, the candidate can be posted in any part of the country.
- The posting can be in either Urban or Rural Area.
IB ACIO Apply Online FAQs
The IB ACIO application portal will be operational from 19.12.2020 to 09.01.2021 (till 23:59 hours)
Examination fee of INR 100 (if applicable) and
Recruitment Processing Charges of INR 500 (plus Bank charges, if applicable).
Yes, Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan is 12th January 2021.
Eligible candidates can apply online for IB ACIO by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in between 19th Dec 2020 to 9th January 2021.
Closing Date of submission of Application with submission of Online Application Fee
- IB ACIO Tier 2 Preparation | Complete Online Course to Ace ACIO Tier 2
- IB ACIO II 2021 Tier 1 Result Out | Download List of Shortlisted Candidates
- IB ACIO Answer Key 2021 | Check Tier-1 Answer Key Now
- IB ACIO Expected Cut off For Tier 1 2020-21 | Check Here
- IB ACIO Exam Analysis 2021 – Tier 1 | 20 Feb | Shifts 1, 2 and 3
- IB ACIO Shift Timing 2021 | Check COVID-19 and Other Instructions