The MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) has released the IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 notification. The Notification had announced 2000 vacancies for the selection of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) posts in the Intelligence Bureau of India (IB). The recruitment process involves an Online Exam, Descriptive, and a Personal Interview. IB ACIO exam date has been declared in the city intimation notice released by MHA for IB ACIO 201 Exam. Here, we will share with you the examination dates for the IB ACIO exam 2020-21. Read along to know everything about the IB ACIO exam date and other details.
Note: MHA has announced the tier 2 exam date for IB ACIO exam 2020. The descriptive paper is scheduled to be held on 25th July 2021.
IB ACIO Exam Date 2021
The MHA has announced the examination dates for the IB ACIO online Tier 2 descriptive exam. You can check your IB ACIO exam dates through the following link:
|IB ACIO Exam Category||Exam Date|
|IB ACIO Tier 1 Exam Date||18, 19 & 20 Feb 2021|
|IB ACIO Tier 2 Exam Date (Descriptive Paper)||25 July 2021|
|IB ACIO Tier 3 Exam Date (Personal Interview)||To be released soon|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Online Registrations Start Date: 19-12-2020
- Online Registrations End Date: 09-01-2020
- IB ACIO Tier-I Examination: 18, 19, 20 Feb 2021
- IB ACIO Tier 2 Call Letter: To be declared soon
- IB ACIO Tier-II Examination: 25 July 2021
- IB ACIO Tier 2 Result: To be declared soon
Download Application Form & Notification Here
IB ACIO 2020 Selection Process
The selection process for IB ACIO 2020 recruitment will have 3 stages. the details as follows -:
|Tier 1||Objective Exam||100|
|Tier 2||Descriptive Exam||50|
|Tier 3||Personal Interview||100|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 – Exam Pattern
IB ACIO Notification 2020 – Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||60 mins|
Total time will be 60 minutes and there will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
IB ACIO Notification 2020 – Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|English Comprehension & Précis Writing||20|
- Candidates will be given 60 minutes to write the exam.
- Minimum 33% marks required in IB ACIO 2020 Tier 1 Exam to be eligible for IB ACIO 2020 Tier 2 Exam. The candidate would also need to score more than the actual Tier 1 cutoff to be declared by IB.
- Both – IB ACIO 2020 Tier 1 and Tier 2 Marks would be considered for Tier 3 (interview) selection.
- Total marks scored in all 3 stages of IB ACIO 2020 Exam would be considered for Final Selection.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
IB ACIO Exam Date | FAQs
The last date to apply for IB ACIO 2020 exam is 9 January 2021.
MHA has released the exam date for tier exam i.e. descriptive paper. The exam is scheduled to be held on 25th July 2021
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Exam (Tier 1 and Tier 2) followed by an interview round.
MHA has RELEASED 2000 vacancies for selection of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) posts in the Intelligence Bureau of India (IB).
- IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Apply Online Link
- IB ACIO Previous Year Cut Off, Check Category Wise
- IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria 2023, Age Limit, Educational Qualification
- IB ACIO Salary 2023, Check Job Profile and Promotions
- IB ACIO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023, Download PDF
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.