This is the last chance to apply for the post of IBPS Clerk 2019. 9th of October 2019 is the IBPS Clerk 2019 Apply Online Last Date. IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 announced a total of 12075 vacancies. Use the link given below in the blog to apply online for the IBPS Clerk 2019. The Preliminary exam is scheduled in the month of December 2019. Apply online for and start preparing for the same. Oliveboard as always is there to make your preparations easier with IBPS Clerk Cracker 2019 – Online Course for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 Preparation. The Course starts on the 14th of October 2019. Enrol for the course and learn directly from Oliveboard Expert Faculties.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Apply Online Last Date – 9 Oct 2019 – Apply Now
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||17/09/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||09/10/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||09/10/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||24/10/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||17/09/2019 to 09/10/2019|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019
Since recruitment in clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks is done on State/UT-wise basis, candidates can apply for vacancies in any one State/ UT only. Check detailed vacancies from the list provided below:
|State /UT / NCR||No. of Vacancies||State /UT / NCR||No. of Vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh||777||Jammu & Kashmir||63|
|Delhi||525||Andaman & Nicobar||14|
|Madhya Pradesh||440||Arunachal Pradesh||11|
|Bihar||295||Dadra & Nagar
|Assam||189||Daman & Diu||2|
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern
1. Preliminary Exam
|Name of Tests||No. of
|Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
2. Main Examination
|Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Penalty: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- Note: Marks obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for final merit listing.
We hope that the information given in the blog “IBPS Clerk 2019 Apply Online Last Date” proves useful to you.
IBPS Clerk Preparation Resources and Mock Tests
IBPS Clerk Online Course – A Video Learning Course for IBPS Clerk Exam
- Duration of Course – This is a 2-month course starting from Oct 14, 2019, which will equip you with the requisite understanding on topics from Quant, Reasoning and English for the IBPS Clerk exam.
- Daily Live Classes – There will be daily classes on subjects, interspersed with practice sessions will give your preparation the boost needed to jump over the fence of the prelims exam.
- Sections – It will be Video Course comprising of Live Classes, Live Practice Sessions & other Video lessons for English Language, Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability.
- Syllabus Coverage – The entire syllabus for the mentioned subjects would be completely covered under the course.
- Faculty – Oliveboard’s Expert Faculty would be taking up the classes for this course.
Know here How can you Join the IBPS Clerk Online Course?
A student can attend IBPS Clerk Online Course “IBPS Clerk Cracker 2019” on Oliveboard’s Subscription Platform “Oliveboard EDGE“. Once you subscribe, you can readily attend the Clerk Cracker Course 2019 as well as many other Courses available on “EDGE”.
A Quick Glance at IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2019
- 20 Mocks for IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims
- 10 Mocks for IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions