The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently released the notification for IBPS Clerk Exam announcing a total of 12075 vacancies. IBPS Clerk 2019 Apply Online link is activated now. Candidates can register on IBPS website from 17th September to 9th October 2019. Through this blog, we aim to give you a step by step guide on How to apply online for the IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam. Reading this blog should clear all your confusion about filling the Application form of the IBPS Clerk Exam 2019. So, let us begin!
IBPS Clerk 2019 Apply Online
The process of applying for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam can be described in the following 4 steps -:
- Filling the Application form – Personal Details, educational details, work experience
- Uploading personal photo and signature
- Payment of Fees
Pre-requisites – What to Upload?
- Passport size Photograph
- Left Thumb impression
- Hand-written Declaration
- Certificates (if required)
**Check the Official notification, for exact dimensions.
- Has to be written by the candidate and in English only.
- The Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below it.
Text to be written:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS Clerk 2019 Apply Online – Direct Link
Register for the IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam by filling the Online Registration form available on the following link
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019: Step 1 – Registration
The application process for the IBPS Clerk exam has started.
- Click on Direct Link provided below Or visit the Official Site. After clicking on the link, click on “Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre IX.
- The next step would be to check for “Click here for New Registration” option and click on it.
- You would then be requested to fill in your basic information like Name, Email ID and Phone number. On filling the details would have to click on “Register”
- You would then be given a provisional Registration number and a password through an email and SMS.
- The next step would be to log in into the application form page by putting in your registration number and password.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019: Step 2 – Filling the Application form
The Second step of the Application process is filling the Application form, the link to which will be given once you log in with your registration number and password.
The Application form can be divided into 3 parts –
1) Personal Details – In this part, you would be requested to fill in your personal details like – Name, Father’s name, Caste, religion, Nationality Address – permanent and temporary, Marital status, Aadhar card number, etc.
2) Education details – This part would request information about your education qualifications – post graduation or graduation – course name, university name, score (percentage/CGPA). If you have done any professional course like CA, ICWA etc then you would have to mention that as well.
3) Professional details –You would have to fill in the details of your work experience, if you have any, in this part. The details word include – Name of the company, professional role and period of employment.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Apply Online – Step 3 – Upload Photo and Signature
The 3rd step of the application process requires the candidates to upload scanned (digital) image of their passport sized personal photo (recent one) and signature. IBPS has given the specifications of the format and size of both photo and signature for successfully uploading them in your application form. They are as follows
- Photo –
- The photograph should be a passport-sized colour picture (size 4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The photpgraph should be taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- The format of the image should be “.jpg or .jpeg”
- Dimensions of the photo should be 200 x 230 pixels
- The Size of the .jpg or .jpegfile should be between 20kb – 50kb.
- Signature –
- The Signature image should be of the applicant’s signature on white paper with Black Ink
- Format – .jpg or .jpeg
- Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels
- File Size – 10kb – 20kb
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019: Step 4 – Payment
The fourth and final step of the application process is payment of the application fees.
- ₹600 for General Category
- ₹100 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates
The Application fees of the IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam can be paid through ONLINE MODE only. There would be multiple options for completing the online payment like – Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards.
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, applicants are advised to wait for the intimation from the server. DO NOT press Back or Refresh button to avoid double charge.
Once the payment is made successfully, you must save the payment receipt and take a printout as well.
That would conclude the Application process of IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam, at the end of which candidates are advised to save a copy of their application form and also take a print out of the same. You must start your IBPS Clerk 2019 exam preparation from today itself.
That brings us to the end of this blog. We hope you found the information provided above helpful. Start your IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam preparation with Oliveboard’s free Mock test. Analyze your performance with the help of Free Anlaytics Tool and plan your strategy accordingly. Keep visiting this page to get all the details about the exam, free study notes, Free E-books, etc. Check what more is offered:
- 20 Mocks for IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims
- 10 Mocks for IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
All the best for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2019.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test