IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 exam result and with the declaration of the prelims result IBPS has released the admit card for the IBPS Clerk Mains examination which is going to be held on 28th Feb 2021. This blog will provide you with the direct download link for IBPS Clerk Admit Card for the mains exam. Download the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card from the download link given below:
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 | Important Dates
|Commencement of Call letter Download||06-02-2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||28-02-2021|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 | Download Link
The admit cards are officially released by the IBPS. Download the call letter by clicking on the direct download link given below:
- Commencement of Admit Card Downloads – 06-02-2021
- Admit Card Download Link – 28-02-2021
Preparing for IBPS Clerk 2020? Check Your All India Standing Here
How To Download the Admit Card? – Step-wise Guide
Candidates are required to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card Online (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GE & Interview)
- Click on the link provided above.
- Fill your Registration number or Roll number and Password or Date of Birth. [Note: Registration Number and Password are provided at the time of Registration. Candidates must check their email or SMS in case they have lost it]
- Enter Captcha
- Download Admit Card For Prelims
Want A Free Mock Test? Register Here & Attempt A Free Mock Test
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Preparation
Get started with your exam preparation for IBPS Clerk exam 2020 with Oliveboard’s Mock Test Series. You will get access to:
- 20 Mock Tests for IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims
- 10 Mock Tests for IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 | FAQs
Q1) How do i download my call letter?
Ans: Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
Q2) Where do I get the Registration ID & Password?
Ans: REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgment, at the email address registered by him.
Q3) I am unable to login/ screen displays the login failed message?
Ans: Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto-generated email acknowledgment. Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is the same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
If you manage to successfully apply for the examination, you would be able to download the admit cards online. Therefore, start preparing today and make sure you solve mock tests regularly in order to get a better idea of the questions posed during the exams.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now