Table of Contents
- IBPS Clerk Application Form
- IBPS Clerk Apply Online – Direct Link
- How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2023?
- IBPS Clerk Application Form 2023 – Instructions Before You Apply
- IBPS Clerk Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
IBPS Clerk Application Form
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2023 has started from 1st July 2023 to 21st July 2023. The payment of application fees for the IBPS Clerk 2023 exam should be completed by the 21st of July 2023. After submitting the application, candidates can print their application forms until the 5th of August 2023. The IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination will be conducted on the 26th, 27th of August, and 2nd of September 2023. On the 3rd of July 2023, IBPS further announced an increase in the number of vacancies. 500 new vacancies were added, taking the number from 4045 to 4545. Those who qualify in the preliminary exam will proceed to the IBPS Clerk Mains Examination, which is scheduled for the 7th of October 2023. Candidates who are aspiring to join the banking industry should not miss this golden opportunity. In this blog, we will discuss the detailed procedure for filling out the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2023. Keep Reading!
IBPS Clerk Apply Online – Direct Link
The online application process for IBPS Clerk 2023 has commenced on the 1st of July 2023 and will continue until the 21st of July 2023. Candidates are required to complete the payment of application fees by the 21st of July 2023 for the IBPS Clerk 2023 exam.
IBPS Clerk Application form- Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2023||27th June 2023|
|Online Registration Process||1st July 2023|
|Online Application Ends On||21st July 2023|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter||16th August 2023|
|IBPS Clerk Pre-exam date||26th and 27th August 2023 and 2nd September 2023|
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their signature and photographs. The candidate must ensure that both the photograph (4.5 cms x 3.5 cms) and signature adhere to the specifications mentioned.
- CAPITAL LETTER signature will not be accepted
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the online payment.
- Must have a valid personal email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2023?
Following steps should be followed for applying for IBPS Clerk 2023
STEP 1: The Registration
- First, click on the link to the form that is available on the IBPS website.
- Then choose ‘CLICK HERE’ for registering yourself.
- Check all the exam requirements, see the necessary details, and then click on ‘PROCEED’.
- Then you need to register yourself by entering information like your name, mobile no., your email ID, a security code, etc.
STEP 2: Uploading the photo ID and Signature:
- You will have to upload your recent photograph and your signature in a pdf format.
- The photograph should be between 20kb to 50kb for smooth uploading.
- And your signature should be between 10kb to 20kb for smooth uploading.
Note – Please do not wait for the last date to fill the IBPS Clerk Online Application form. The sooner you fill the form, the better it is for you.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2023 Application Fees
The following are the application fees for IBPS Clerk 2023. All applicants will have to bear their own charges for Bank Transaction for making Online Payment of application fees and the intimation charges.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2023 – Instructions Before You Apply
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of the furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the handwritten declaration are as per the specification given in the advertisement.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE COMPLETE ONLY AFTER THE CANDIDATES REGISTER ONLINE (FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM COMPLETELY) AND REMIT THE REQUISITE APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES THROUGH ONLINE MODE.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents. In the case at any stage, the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to IBPS the candidature of the candidate will stand canceled.
- IBPS reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the centers other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printouts & e- receipts should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the IBPS
We hope this blog gave you all the details about the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- SSC CGL Cut off 2023 Out, Check Prelims Cut Off
- SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers with Solution, Download PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2023 Out, Download PDF
- SSC CGL Salary 2023, Check Perks, Allowances and Benefits￼
- SSC CGL Selection Process 2023, Check Step by Step
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. IBPS Clerk 2023 application procedure will start on 1st July 2023.
Ans. Rs.850 is the application fee for the UR category candidates.
Ans. IBPS Clerk Application Form 2023 will be released on the official website of the IBPS.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!